Technical Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tums, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Let me try to better provide the MADA context of generating the Long Term view (fractal) that is like the geology that defines the global weather we have enjoyed over the geological ages. I am a true lover of understanding what I am seeing as I transport myself to anywhere in the world I want to be.

The pool extraction algorithm uses the same template at all times. I do go to the long Term fractal time and trends overlap as usual. I do mark the beginning of the overlap and my piles of clippings are as certain as the new driven snow says to drive in a way that protects everyone involved.

For me the end of JUN 06 marked the beginning of this Long term Bear interval. The FTT, of the Long Term. Because the world is bigger and we are connected so elegantly in the electronic sense, the "road show" is more and more differentiated than ever before. We can drill deeper into the spectacular information flow than ever before. This jells things for me and gives me "perspective". Its funny but sensing as 10% is different for different people. My 10% is sort of like my three pairs of glasses; they are parked where I'll arrive next to use them.

We are 1/3 of the way through this Bear counting end of JUN06 as the starting point of the overlap. LOL I guess by now mostly everyone has noticed (or is noticing) the retrace to the RTL of the Bull prior Long Term trend. So there is a vertical marker out there a few years ahead when Change in the Long Term comes up again.

What I am saying is, is that I use a log that has symbols on it that refer to bent corners of pages or 3m tabs in many journals of the times. Right now I need to clean my drafting board and the wings around this corner of the office and behind me are 7 piles of books (average height 8) that are new to me and need to get differentiated into the shelves after they get the dog ears and symbolled. I work from "contents" and "indexes".

If I were to pick up "The Predictors" for a joke type comment on quants I have a lot to chose from.

We are sitting in la la land as a bunch of guys using the algorithm where 50 bucks a point per contract is like a 25 cent piece is to a coin on a sidewalk or pavement in a shopping mall. It just doesn't matter. There is no way a person is not just going to walk past it in stride. We are in the market as it turns out, we have earned the right to trade a large number of contracts and draw down and stops are not in our vocabulary as we watch the T&S and DOM show how the blow up world is working.

Long Term logs and channels and debriefings in February, May, August and November are a month after the 10Q's and Quarteries have been digested. The years coming up are, for a neutral biased person, spectacular. It is so far out beyond the consternation level of the dialy talking heads (and in contrast) it is just like Seinfeld finding out what "spectacular" really meant from Kramer's lawyer. lol..

There will always be number crunchers; I am one. And I have my continuing sources of checkitout lists, etc. what I get to have is a look at the "legs" coming up just like my daily four page log has portions each day devoted to legs that usually occur. (think at the traverse level and think at the internals that come on the two kinds of traverses (dom and non dom).

Spyder has been manifico in illucidating from all, the "sequences" of the markets. This superb mind building he does daily, allows ("makes" if you are the perticipating reader) people deal with questions that are not about sequences but are about the person's wiring or lack of or cross wiring. Following the long term is the same simply because it deals with sequences.

This time out we have the "securitization" "short term greed" ( wrote a speech for the Secretary of Energy to give to the seven sisters and their buddies who came to the EOP to get oriented. I used the tag STG instead of the STP they were ID'ed with ordinarily. The deal was to have a Q and A. He was prepped for the obvious first Q: what is STG? the point being the EOP and in turn the DOE needed data and we needed it NOW). from the mid 80's to mid 06, the plague of STG was in effect for the financial industry sales force which pushed "securitization products." The sales inflection point was end of JUN06 and it started the overlap of this bear with the prior bull in my technical parlance.

So now we get to see data points on a Q basis (trailing) that will fill the journals.

My job is to put up sensitization stuff to get people rowing their boats. we need logs to have rows and the MADA across the row brings closure to each row. we embark again and as we passunder each colmn's prior entry it reveals that we "know that we know". This place is sort of spectacular just because the pools are pouring out profits as such a spectacular high velocity for us. What is actually spectacular is something else.

NB: We have a way coming into consciousness that is connecting A to B. A is this external source of information we are using and B are our mind parts that are IN us and available. these are the horizontal and vertical inputs, respectively, of the "mind Box" or "work Box".

By doing enough reps, "rowing the log", we begin to summon up a B when some A passes through (IS SENSED). Elsewhere in the ATS world, greaterreturns has discovered doing a log can replaced thinking about how to do coding simply because the log is a written record of what and how to code.

I ask: "Could it have ever been anyother way?"

By logging as a beginner, people get to "connect" to the market as partners with the market. MADA is the mind compatible connector. THe MODE C'ing and X'ing and the D (for decision) HOLD and REV are the yin and yang (Orthogonals). MODE and D come from monitoring the display and monitoring the mind's inference. The mind supplies the correct Internal Mind Part and the market supplies the stuff that gives you what you process. Your hand writes down the answer on the anser sheet.

Debriefing is done using the superb cliff notes on one chart from Spyder. You go through your log, made messy by working in a boot camp environment, row by row. There is only one objective.

We do not care about your questions (yes we do but not how you think we do). your questions are what you will get the answers to by GETTING YOUR MADA AND YOUR LOG UP TO GRADE.

YOU DO THE WORK TO GET THE JOB DONE.

Making money is not a concern in boot camp. The fact that so much is made does not matter. It does not matter that your account is growing the way it is. The capital in your account gets there by a non inductive process. We are not making up stupid rules nor rule sets. we are building minds, more unconsciously than not.

The job is to sense A on the display and have B show up from your mind to make your hand fill in a row on a sheet.

You better be laughing when you read this boot camp talking. This is THE place in THE world to be when I post. If you are so stupid to not have 3m micorpore tape to tape your mouth shut, then use the stupid person's painful type tape. Tape to get your body balance so your heart is pumping twice as much 0 --2 to your brain (it will be beating slower, too)and so the three parts of your sinuses are getting the CO --2 balance right as well.

We need to cut the energy used for non productive stuff and for the first time get you mind to be zipping and zapping along with the right info at the right time to handle the incoming. When we have incoming, we are on point and our team is getting the job done.

Everyday all day we row using MADA.

#41     Oct 7, 2008
  2. ehorn

ehorn

I am noting (in the log) an interesting Volume and Pace signal, and an IBGS, and B2B as WMCN. Looking for Leg 2, I am logging my first Change Signal at 11:10 ET.

#42     Oct 9, 2008
  3. ehorn

ehorn

at 11:35 ET, I am logging price moving laterally (an internal formation) and am looking for PT3 here. Which is confirmed by Increasing black volume carrying price back into the channel. WMCN=PT3 confirmation and IBV.

#43     Oct 9, 2008
  4. ehorn

ehorn

at 12:10 ET, I am logging that the ES has broken an initial TL, but on Decreasing Red volume (DRV) and price is still moving laterally and is holding the lower bound, also pace has dropped off significantly, this suggests (to me) that the Channel will be fanning (a less steep channel). WMCN price to move up within the lateral and Breakout (BO) on Increasing Black Volume (IBV).

#44     Oct 9, 2008
  5. ehorn

ehorn

at 12:55 ET, I logged that the ES has formed a complete traverse (down) within a larger lateral formation. Price has broken the lower bound on IRV (almost appeared as though volume peaked, and then price moved back inside the lower bound of the larger lateral on volume (another IBGS). Pace has also increased over the last few bars from the prior. I am still anticipating the formation of an up channel and confirmation of PT3 (which has all the ingrediants now (up traverse followed by down traverse)

#45     Oct 9, 2008
  6. ehorn

ehorn

at 1:10 ET, I logged that price is approaching the TL of the down traverse. I am anticipating a Breakout on IBV forllowing by increasing black volume to confirm the PT3 of the newly formed channel. Price then need to BO of the lateral as well

#46     Oct 9, 2008
  7. ehorn

ehorn

at 1:30 ET, Price and volume are behaving in a manner which would confirm the up channel pace acceleration away from the previous TL. I am still looking for price to BO of the long lateral it has been traveleing in. I am looking for more increasing black volume (pace to move up) and and price to move out of the lateral. The pace acceleration suggest (to me) we could see a channel velocity increase as well (steepening of the channel). So I will be looking for a BO and then more lateral or pennant movement before further accelerating up and out again.

#47     Oct 9, 2008
  8. ehorn

ehorn

at 1:50 ET, I am observing a real struggle for price here among participants. I am being cautious here and watching volume which sugggest we are going to be moving lower from here. Though price continues to hold the large lateral, we are not observing WMCN (IBV) but rather IRV. My sentsitivity levels are high here :)

#48     Oct 9, 2008
  9. ehorn

ehorn

at 1:55 ET price continue to maintain the lateral and L2 gaussians shows DRV. I have the duct tape on right now and am taking deep breaths through my nose :)

Still waiting patiently for Increasing black volume.

#49     Oct 9, 2008
  10. It looks to me like ES has built a down channel (dom, non-dom, dom traverses) and WMCN is an up channel. The lateral which started at 1330 [close of] is a good candidate for a lateral traverse in an up ES channel ( especially now that YM has already built a dom and no-dom traverses of an up channel and has B2B for a 2nd dom traverse.

#50     Oct 9, 2008