technical Strategies ! What is most important ?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by HATEtheRisk, Aug 23, 2011.

#11     Aug 31, 2011
  2. cant i upload my pic or what ?

#12     Aug 31, 2011
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

must be your browse problem look around people upload their pictures left and right.

#13     Aug 31, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Thread translation: Give me for free what you worked your ass off for.

#14     Aug 31, 2011
  5. i give it to you for free because i am so a nice guy.:D

#15     Sep 5, 2011
  6. the1

the1

imo...trading psychology is more important than whatever technical strategy you choose to trade. If you can't get a grip on what happens between your ears strategy choice becomes insignificant. With that in mind, I'd highly recommend you read Trading in the Zone, by Mark Douglas.

#16     Sep 5, 2011
  7. Yes this book looks good, maybe i buy it someday.

but i do not agree that psychology is the number one.
    Trading strategie is much more important than anything else,
    without a good trading strategie, no psychology or risk managment will help you.
    psychology is second most important, to be able to follow your rules to 100%, thats all you need psychology for.

shall i write a book, maybe you would read it, and the agree with me. hahahaha.............. who cares ???????:cool: :cool: :cool:

#17     Sep 5, 2011
  8. I respectfully disagree. You can give anyone the greatest system in the world, if they are not psychological prepared to trade, they will fail.

Psychology is #1 in trading. There are many trading strategies that work... its the trader's mindset that decides the outcome.

Also, if your strategy is complete step by step, then there is no need for discretion...automate it. No emotion there.

#18     Sep 5, 2011
  9. ------------
    Well, well, well, that really doesnt matter in the end.
    there are just three really important things in this business.
    good trading predicting price strategy, psychology to follow your rules to 100% and the risk managment to not got blowing up by overtrading.

How you mix that, is your thing.

But i told you my point, #1 is your predicting price strategy
    #2 is psychology or call it discipline to trade that strategy how you should.

So if you have a good trading strategie and you loose, then it is not a good strategie (only if you followed the strategie).

If you have the right strategies and you trade it how you should and don NOTHING ELSE (most important) than you will make money. every and every trade.

My strategies are perfect and i want to automate anything, because i want to be an independent trader, thats most important for my whole business, to be independent. thats why i trade all markets, to be independent.
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry i dont tell you my strategies, thats are all mine. HAHAHAHA.
    They are my holy business secrets, and thats what they will be forever, my secrets.

Oh, man, i worked off my ass so hard, to be there where i am now. i dont share that with anyone, expect my children, when they are ready to start in the business.

I was a very poor young man and know after a few years of almost killing myself by surrendering of becoming ever successfull in that mothafucking business, i am rich now, and i do not have to feel fear for any day in the future, because i have no money.

So thats my opinion.
    Every trader have his/her own thoughts.

Keep up the good work.

#19     Sep 5, 2011
    Vjper likes this.
  10. sorry, i meant.

My strategies are perfect and i do not want to automate anything, because i want to be an independent trader, thats most important for my whole business, to be independent. thats why i trade all markets, to be independent.

I do NOT want to be an automated trader. point.

:) :) :) :) :)

#20     Sep 5, 2011
    Vjper likes this.