Technical Analysis predicts victory for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jcl, Jul 30, 2012.

1. The author has picked every presidential election correctly since 1984 which means that for 4 presidential elections he picked the republican candidate to win

#11     Jul 30, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

How about Obama running guns to mexico and the blood that is on Obama's hands for that one. Of course Obama has stonewalled the investigation to the best of his ability.

How about Obama's White House leaking top secret information? This has happened over and over again and the investigation. Even top Dems are furious about this one.

There have been countless other issues that Obama is stonewalling on. The one that I think is most notable is the bribery of Joe Sestak in the 2010 election.

#12     Jul 30, 2012
  3. For a scandal to be a scandal it has to have political impact imo .None of those do so its not a scandal in his analysis imo

#13     Jul 30, 2012
  4. Crispy

Crispy

The people dont even care about the US government selling guns to mexican drug cartels. We are so complacent at this point I dont think scandal even plays into the calculations anymore.

#14     Jul 30, 2012
  5. A substantial number believe that stuff. The majority - read that word slowly - think he's Muslim or fudge by saying they don't know.
    Words can't do justice to the bottom feeding nonsense people will believe about Obama.

Alcoa needs to make better tinfoil. What they're manufacturing now just ain't workin'.

#15     Jul 30, 2012
  6. The US government selling weapons to bad people is nothing new.Reagan sold guns to Iran which was much worse imo and it didn't hurt him.At least in fast and furious the bigger plan was taking down Mexican Cartels.I'll add that gun walking started under Bush

#16     Jul 30, 2012
  7. Wow...so thats 7 candidates in a row he picked which means he can never be wrong now!

Good news for all of you traders that ever had 7 winners in a row. That means you can never EVER pick another losing stock because your system is foolproof. As long as you get 7 winners in a row, you obviously can never lose ever again!

#17     Jul 30, 2012
  8. Bin Laden is the biggest scandal. There is not one shred of proof he was killed and proof that they say they have doesnt make sense. For instance. They said they confirmed it was him with a DNA test. Well they dumped his body within about 12 hours of killing him so I guess they got that DNA test pretty fast. I wonder if they used their transporter beams to beam it to their spaceships and have Dr. Crusher use a tricorder to examine it and get those results back so fast because everywhere else in the world it takes 48 hours to get a DNA test back. (Or hell...maybe they just have lots of DNA testing labs in a backwards country like pakistan because I'm sure our government would trust the pakistanis to do the tests)

They also said they dumped Bin ladens body in the ocean so fast as "respect" to muslims who say a muslim body must be buried within 24 hours. Oh, thats very nice of you Obama....tell me...why did you leave the other 3 bodies behind then?

Obama also said he didnt want to show the pictures of a dead bin laden because it was too gruesome. Oh, but no problems showing the bodies of the other 3 muslims in the compound.

This is the best evidence the Government has given us that they buried Bin Laden at sea. Apparently thats enough for most of you.

[​IMG]

#18     Jul 30, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You calling the men of Seal Team Six liars?

#19     Jul 30, 2012

10. Picking Presidential winners correctly over a course of 24 years is not comparable to trading.The point I was making though was about your comment he was biased.He's not biased if he picked more republican presidential candidates then democrats

#20     Jul 30, 2012