Technical Analysis of INTC - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NewToTA, Aug 14, 2010.

1. dave4532

dave4532

Let the guy express himself. TA is often useful. Long term S/R levels are also useful from time to time. I am a buyer of this stock below $18.30. If it keeps going down I will buy more. Low PE, high EPS, good growth, international audience. No way to lose longer term.

#11     Aug 15, 2010
  2. NewToTA

NewToTA

Thanks for everyones reply not to sure about some. I'm again new and just trying to get feedback. I haven't put any money down. I just thought TA was interesting so I was trying to put it to practice.

I always thought looking in the past can help find prior resistance and supports thats why I went so far back.

Also lots of people are wondering I guess what my timing and strategy is and honestly I don't know. I haven't thought about it. Again no money involved just trying to put into practice what limited information I've read.

So let me ask you guys this. I know lots of you wouldn't play this stock but I just chose it off the top of my head. How would you play it? This is just for fun so don't freak out or anything.

Cheers!

#12     Aug 15, 2010
  3. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

With responces like these, no wonder why 95% lose.
    Sheesh.

#13     Aug 15, 2010
  4. EON Kid

EON Kid

NTTA

the 2nd chart is spot on, and in the daily chart you should have spotted the Head & Shoulders

INTC was showing more weakness than the nasdaq chart and even in this strong rally in the indexes the last 4 days INTC can only manage a weak bounce. Look for further weakness after it tests the neckline at 19. The HnS target is $14 :eek:

The bible of TA is Technical analysis of stock trends by Edwards & Magee. It is the bible and you need to treat is as such. Make the investment in the book and keep it at your bedside the other worthwhile one to buy is Trade Chart Patterns Like the Pros Suri Duddella.

You can also download these and every other book for free at 4shared

technical analysis of stock trends Edwards & Magee

Technical analysis Schabacker

Trade Chart Patterns Like the Pros Suri Duddella

#14     Sep 4, 2010