Technical Analysis Has Contributed To A Massive Wealth Redistribution

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Sergio77, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Redneck

Redneck

The categories each manual trader falls into

Mechanical
    Subjective (aka discretionary)
    Intuitive

If one can't trade as the first - the other two are impossible to attain..., as each takes the skills from its predecessor - then requires the trader build additional skills on top of that in order to successfully trade

Many.., by default..., find their self (perpetually stuck) in the second..., falsely thinking it easier

RN

#11     Nov 28, 2015
  2. Redneck

Redneck

TA has been in existence since the inception of a/the mkt

RN

#12     Nov 28, 2015
  3. That's why I laughed.

#13     Nov 28, 2015
  4. Redneck

Redneck

My Apologies Sir

RN

#14     Nov 28, 2015
  5. I thought technical analysis was created in the mid/late 90's...when everybody was under the assumption it would just go up :confused:, right before the mountain reached it's peak/\...and everyone came tumbling down the other side,
    [​IMG]

#15     Nov 28, 2015
  6. Trader22

Trader22

What an idiotic article

#16     Nov 28, 2015
    kut2k2 likes this.
  7. Technical indicator X could give me a signal, I apply 1:1 R:R and I'm a loser but I apply 3:1 R:R and I'm a winner. So why do I blame the technical analysis when I apply 1:1 R:R?

#17     Nov 29, 2015
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Michael Harris is the most laughable quant I know about. Read the PDF on his p-indicator. It has to be some kind of prank. Nobody reasonable could take that thing seriously.

#18     Nov 29, 2015
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

"If someone wants to just follow market moves, then buy and hold is the answer and there is no need to use any technical analysis." LOL!! Maybe someone doesn't want to follow every damn market move, just the ones that lead to profits. :p

#19     Nov 29, 2015
  10. Try to write better :)

#20     Nov 29, 2015