Technical Analysis does work

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ChkitOut, May 6, 2010.

1. I COULD show you, but then I'd have to kill you..

#11     May 8, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

I guess this is gonna be a short-living thread unless it becomes a journal about making money with TA.

#12     May 8, 2010
  3. schizo

schizo

That might be so, but what you forget is that there were many other major S/R lines along the way that just got shredded into pieces. How do you explain that?

TA works insofar as it abides by the rules of demand and supply. But Thursday's plunge was no TA. It was a downright insanity!

#13     May 8, 2010
  4. If ya missed the top was today's close your 2nd chance?

#14     May 13, 2010
  5. spd

spd

If you dont view trading through this lens, you are doing it wrong.

Put whatever names you wish on candlesticks and chart patterns, its what that action can tell you about the unfolding supply/demand dynamic that can keep you on the right side of the market.

#15     May 13, 2010
  6. This has to be one of the most weird threads.

I take it there are very few TA's on ET that can see an absolute screamer major reversal short which makes the thread title hilarious.

#16     May 20, 2010
  7. I got on it. 80% of ET probably hasn't been through this whole tread ;). Regardless only a handful know what you're talking about based on that close. Anyone who got in days earlier probably are licking some other form of wounds right now after covering some of their profits at whatever other crazy level they felt like gambling on :).

#17     May 25, 2010