Technical Analysis = CRAP

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Frits, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammo

ammo

this testimony smacks of "i'm the king",your court is a thousand twitter lurkers...reality check..the folks on this thread/twitter including myself...are not the us congress,senate and military...just folks...thats all you are too..need to take your ego in for a tuneup

#1051     Jul 12, 2011
  2. In my opinion, unless you make 100% of your income from home directly from trading, one is a hobby trader. There are very, very few true retail professional traders, if any--- most are hobbyists with wealthy spouses, trust funds, wealth from business sales, or pensions--whatever but the fact remains--- not even you support your family or self purely from trading per your own statement. True professionals without any support are exceedingly rare away from prop firms.

Thanks for the kind words--- yeah, i did build a business from the markets outside of directly trading professionally.

surf

#1052     Jul 12, 2011

3. Ammo,

You would be very surprised who in the finance business reads this site and thread. In fact, if you knew the actual identity of several of the posters, you might be shocked. I would not be posting here if it wasn't hugely beneficial to me in multiple ways. iknow the twitter thing is mostly bogus,just making a point-- but as an experiment look up marketsurfer comparing that account to proflogic account--- you will see clearly who latches on to who for PR and endorsements.

Im no king or even a prince, although sometimes I play the jester--- just a humble, soft spoken guy who likes to write and loves the markets in all their forms. Not to mention exposing charlatans and the market deluded/obsessives vendor types.

surf:D

#1053     Jul 12, 2011
  4. I'll follow through because, unlike you, I stand by my promises.

I'll personally make a statement here and forever that I do not want nor do I need your "stamp of approval" on anything I create. To have a pathological liar like yourself "recommend" anything associated with my efforts would be a detriment to its success. My method will stand tall on its own without help from the likes of yourself or others that would condemn it without personally testing it first.

You constantly talk about trying to save the novice traders from themselves by not blindly listening to anyone, which is a solid practice. On the other hand when I want you to personally test something you aren't familiar with, you chastise the process. You make a habit of talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time and a perfect reason why you offer no credibility to your statements.

#1054     Jul 12, 2011
  5. Joe

Joe

Thread Closed.

#1055     Jul 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.