Tech interview preparation

Discussion in 'App Development' started by fan27, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

If you can fly a helicopter, you can fly anything else that has wings. I've got no worries there then.

#51     Dec 5, 2019
  2. I'm not. :)

#52     Dec 5, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Sure you are. Your nick belies your desire for peace in your head. Means yer an ok folk. I'm feeling weird now because I crave mozz sticks and donuts. I'm starting to slip into the night coma of, "I made a tiny bit o' money in the market, let me bury my misery in shitty food.". BRB, the mozz stick place closes in 30 mins.

#53     Dec 5, 2019
  4. Enjoy

#54     Dec 5, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

And the Magnetic whale art commercial keeps running around in my head. Glad I got a large mozz stick order.

#55     Dec 5, 2019
  6. So I am not clear: were you upset that you made not enough money or are you celebrating because you had a big win?

#56     Dec 5, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

The former. I had a win, but in a micro it means shit. This is why I am glad I got a large mozz stick order, so I can make myself fat for being a dumbass in my trading since, ohh, last month or so. Micros. They are a kind of poison. In a way.

I need more magnetic whale art.

#57     Dec 5, 2019
  8. You're too hard on yourself man.

#58     Dec 5, 2019
  9. Also, I really anally went over all my back testing and only 20% of the trades are responsible for the majority of returns.

So on a daily basis, I'm happy if I eke out a few $ but the big $$$$$$$$$$$$$ days are (so far) few (one) and far in between.

#59     Dec 5, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Yes, this is one of the psych issues I am trying to solve in my trading. I was like this before I ever encountered trading. But I try to have fun with it, "to lift up my attitude." It is rough.

#60     Dec 5, 2019