Tech interview preparation

Discussion in 'App Development' started by fan27, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Sig

Sig

Like I said, gotta be some mental issues......

#41     Dec 5, 2019
  2. I don't know I didn't read your essay about me.

Edit which is why I blocked your dumb ass anyway. You don't add any value.

#42     Dec 5, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

There is no point in blocking someone if you log on anonymously to see what they are typing to/about you. Just unblock them, and resist the urge to reply with the block thingy.

"As I've offered to several bullshitters here (and remarkably they never take me up on it), just PM me and I'm happy to set up a meeting at my office where we can talk about my current company as well as my previous one. Heck we can even talk about my previous military career if you're interested..."

@Sig I'm not a bullshitter, but I'll take you up on the offer if you provide the airfare and hotel stay. I like talking to traders face-to-face, and I love flying and airlines and shit. :)

#43     Dec 5, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  4. No it's infinitely valuable. I forgot Sig existed. Then I was reminded why he was so annoying.

I just click reply if I want to reply. You're not my mom.

#44     Dec 5, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

SHUSH! I'm trying to get free airfare and a hotel room. :)

#45     Dec 5, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  6. Totally. Regardless of how he is here I'm sure he's a fine person in real life.

#46     Dec 5, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Most of us are fine folks in RL. Online forums rip out our soul and turn us into demons at times.

#47     Dec 5, 2019
  8. Sig

Sig

Hey, if you're ever in MD I'll be happy to meet up. And I was a professional pilot for many years, so the real leap of faith will be when I offer to fly you myself:cool:

#48     Dec 5, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

So no free airfare and hotel room? :-( And I do not doubt your flying skills. It is something you never lose, at least the basics of it. Aviate, communicate, navigate. It's really that easy. What rating are you up to on the commercial level? (I mean aircraft type-rating)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    #49     Dec 5, 2019
  10. Sig

Sig

Helicopter ATP (that and $1.85 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks) and multi commercial. But haven't flown for a couple years so while I could probably get us there in one piece on a sunny day it might get sporty if things went south at all. It is interesting that you never have to renew your pilots license, just your medical, although there is the biennial flight review.

#50     Dec 5, 2019