Tebow Vs the Anti-religon bigots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

He is crap at passing? He threw for 9k yards playing for the best football team in the toughest conference in college football. Get your facts straight.

#41     Dec 13, 2011
  2. i dont feel the need to prove anything to some 20 something twerp on the internet.

#42     Dec 13, 2011
  3. stu

stu

We're talking NFL now not college.
    You could produce a skew of attractive stats for even the worst players.

Why all your invective and unjustified defense of a below average hyped up on religion flavor of the day player who has yet to prove he can actually cut the mustard at pro level?

#43     Dec 13, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, don't back away from this. You said he was a horrible passer. I said he threw for over 9k yards playing for the top team in college football, not some some shitty division 2 team. He sets over 20 passing records at a university that is known for breeding quarterbacks. In the NFL he has the 14th highest passer rating of all NFL quarterbacks. That is the NFL!!!!!! You don't have a leg to stand on. So you turn to religion since you can't back up your shitty "he can't throw" argument. Nice Stu, really nice.

#44     Dec 13, 2011
  5. Nanook

Nanook

#45     Jan 10, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

#46     Jan 10, 2012
  7. Crispy

Crispy

#47     Jan 10, 2012
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and I used to have hair on my head. :)

Now idiots, I explain to you guys why people are fed up with any entertainers/sportsmen who thank Jesus for winning:

Jesus is too busy to save the hungry African kids, or working overtime in a flooded area in Asia, and doesn't give a flying fuck about overpaid professional artists/sportsmen and specially doesn't have a preference for one team over the other.

Clear now??? Not to mention entertainers (and football players are entertainers) shouldn't mess with politics or religion. Leave us alone with your personal beliefs and just pass the damn ball....

#48     Jan 10, 2012
  9. Relax. New England is next up, with a Hall Fame coach and QB. If they beat the Pats, I'm goin to church:D

#49     Jan 10, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

#50     Jan 11, 2012