TeasinggTara on Technical Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Then you might enjoy this gem that Jack wrote after my backtests showed his "rockets" blow up on the launching pad:

You will probably find that backtesting is not a viable means for finding anything out.

The reason why is fairly straightforward to determine.

If you are backtesting something and you feel you have grasp the thing you are backtesting, then you have failed to really grasp what (the thing) is going on.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1072482&#post1072482

#51     Jan 24, 2009
  2. #52     Jan 24, 2009
  3. We've all asked ourselves the same question. I suppose it has something to do with page views. Quantity must trump quality. It is unclear if the advertisers understand that they are reaching people like the OP, a 400 pound-loser who is recovering from a stomach stapling and sitting in his one-room flat on the Gold Coast spoofing IP addresses and stalking anonymous internet personnae.

#53     Jan 24, 2009
  4. Nik, I take great umbrage at that. Tara is the girl of my dreams. Warm. Witty. Sophisticated. English. Busty. Maybe even blonde. We could spend may a long evening together before a fire delightfully debating the demerits of SCT. Afterward I would hope to get what SCT traders get.

#54     Jan 24, 2009
  5. euclid

euclid

Tums seems to have been abusing his moderator status quite a lot recently. What a loser.

Great thread, BTW.

:)

#55     Jan 24, 2009
  6. If you want to become a Madoff of Jedi Jack it's important that when you filter IN your victims that you continually control their minds.

I'm posting this so that people can be aware of how a top level hypnotic fraudster operates so they can protect themselves.

Jack is a Jedi Master in written mind control. Look at how in just one post to Neoxx Jack continually primes Neoxx's mind to receive instruction (these are extracted from one post)...

1.consider filling in your logs a few rows ahead of the market.
    Before you do that, reason through the logic basis for the certainty with which you fill in what you do
    2.How is it that this happens? It all happens because of you and the trouble you have taken (or better stated: the opporunity you have taken) to have a differentiated mind.
    3.Certainty arrives in the Present, because in the near term future, all of the alternatives have been eliminated. By filling in the rows a few rows in advance you get to do "eraser". you erase what you thought was possible when you discover, before the Present, that it is not possible.
    4.Your mind IS differentiated. This differentiation forms a funnel to what is important, why it is important and How it is important.
    5.Working ahead is how you log your mind. Annotating is how you express working ahead in the market's offer.
    6.Chop off the past that is cast in stone and deal with the slice that is being sculpted by the market all in the context of your mind's differentiation.
    7.You will notice carefully and clearly that you are forming more corroberated interstitial differentiating networks in a lot of places in your mind.
    THE FINALE: CONTROL BY EXPECTATION
    8. Spyder continually emphasizes being very thorough in the moment; he also keeps drawing you out on WMCN through thinking. Use the log and the "eraser" function to help do this.
    Next, after this learning and drilling, you will move into the last of the four steps of trading skills and expertese. Here you have all the differentiation required the know and understand the markets. With that in hand, it just happens.

Neoxx is now like putty under Jack spell!

#56     Jan 24, 2009
  7. Fret not Deco, Nik is as far off the mark as his analysis of the subject matter is. Nik posts like someone unable to recognise what is happening even when it is revealed to him.

You have a head start because you understand Erickson's approach in NLP and know I am not reverse engineering Jack's posts to come up with a theory.

I am doing what no one else on ET has done... revealed the techniques Jack uses. The funny thing is that even after revealing how it's done and how it can be learned, suckers still won't believe it's happening to them.

On another note, when Jack goes I hope you do indeed take up his mantle as it's fascinating watching watching a great performer at work.

For those who want to learn how Darren Brown uses conversational hypnosis and how Jedi Jack has converted it to a written form, I recommend you study Clifford Lee & Igor Ledochowski. Go to conversational-hypnosis.com

#57     Jan 24, 2009
  8. I said I would show you how to hypnotize someone.

Here's a complete example of Jedi Jack working through the 7 steps like he was using a template.

Socretes had called Jack's bluff on his use of the DOM. Jack pretends to answer but actually goes into the lions den exposed as a DOM fraud and starts fishing for more victims to convert to SCT. Watch how well Jack uses his 7-Step Template...

REDIRECT
    You should check out the sweeps chart and also check out "sufficiency' as applied in information theory on the non probabilistic fork. Two more major clues for you to begin to consider.
    REFOCUS ATTENTION
    We are dicussing making money here. It is a very pragmatic orientation. It is always important to observe how much the guy with the big stacks of chips bends his cards past the point of elasticity.
    CHANGE TOPIC
    It is a good idea for you to express yourself. But it is not a good idea to reject things out of hand that you have not looked at
    CONFUSE
    Lets contast "walls" on the DOM and "cascading". Think about it at least once.
    OVERLOAD
    An ex President of the floor traders of the big S&P said to me in his office: "why are you not getting the spread why do you guys keep giving up the spread all the time?" He also said: "I'm a '58 Buick compared to you; you are red Masseratti's just off the production line (meaning free of faults)". The most I have ever seen him down on an account was 40 million. Any day I have seen him up side down I have been able to note the time and price when he could make it back to even.
    HIDE THE DIRECTIVE
    In trading a person makes the decision to make money or to be right. The decision is simply the choice of focussing on timing or focussing on price.
    CREATE AN EXPECTATION
    I focus on the timing of doing a behavioral event every now and then. This is simply what I call level 1 trading on the ES emini.
    Why don't all those limit orders @ the wall get filled on the turns? Are those guys getting in the market or out of the market?
    FINISH WITH TACIT AUTHORITY
    Wheee.....What is cascading? Who makes money on those terrific cascades?
    Seamless Continuous Trading. It is a blast if there ever was one.

#58     Jan 24, 2009
  9. Tums

Tums

Moderator's Comment
    Nobody posted your IP.
    What you clicked on was this URL: http://en.utrace.de/

enjoy

#59     Jan 24, 2009
  10. Tea-Sing, I am hum(bug)led! So much recommended reading to do! And I thought I was litter-ate! Anything else modern I should read up on? I decided I knew it all about 15 years ago, so except for the latest gossip on Britney, I am clueless on contemporary psych. Why do I think you are slumming here?

#60     Jan 24, 2009