TeasinggTara on Technical Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Jan 21, 2009.

1. TeTa, thanks for those posts. Spot on. One other thing you need to know, that I have pointed out for years, is that Jack considers himself a master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP is derived from the therapeutic hypnotic techniques of the great Milton Erickson. I know whereof I speak because I am no mean NLP practitioner myself. Now NLP relies more on body language, gestures, and voice tone than on words alone. So it is a tribute to Jack's skill that he has done so well with print only to work with. One reason I rag his scrawny old ass so much is that I admire him, like to watch him work, and love to keep him going. When he is gone I am going to take his place here. Kindly do carry on. I love you, even if you aren't a girl.

#41     Jan 24, 2009
  2. Thanks Deco - feelings mutual for sure.

Yeah I knew Jedi Jack was into NLP but what he does in ET is a form of Mesmerizing. I have a great respect for Jack as a performer and would miss his entertaining bluff, but I think it's time to unmask the ET raider.

Jack converts conversational hypnosis into written form. He's tremendously successful in shutting down the mental "guardian" i.e. rational thinking and critical analysis of his ET devotees.

Jack uses advanced Stealth Techniques, a kind of mental jujitsu but it only works on vulnerable subjects looking for trading perfection and incredible returns. Jack has stated he wants people who don't do due diligence on SCT - they must believe in him, but he has brilliant ways of phrasing that so suckers close their mind to anything but Jack's instructions.

Typical advanced steps that Jack uses brilliantly to memorize any aspiring trader who questions him are...

1. Redirect the resistance
    2. Refocus attention
    3. Change topic
    4. Confuse
    5. Overload with new terms/information
    6. Hide the directive
    7. Create an expectation
    8. Finish with tacit authority

ET has been like a lab for Jack, and the lab rats are totally under his control. For that, Jack, you may take a bow.

#42     Jan 24, 2009
  3. Here's a quote from Jack to show how he shuts down the mental guardian...

"You and oddiuro are dealing rationally with the situation of a contest I entered...

...My benefit from these OP's action and initiative is that it serves as a filter for my purposes.

1. I want people who do due diligence based on track records to be filtered away from the template and the methods. I learned the hard way in ET to not continue to post prints."

Jack takes the subject of his terrible trading performance in a competition and turns it into a reason not to question his methods or ask him to prove he can trade.

Sheer memorizing magic. Now people can begin to re read Technical Strategy and have a laugh at Jack's antics.

I expect Madoff used some of this kind of bluff too. How many intelligent people believed in perfect performance and wouldn't question how it was done.

Madoff invented new terms and new techniques and memorized his victims, even turning down investments only to send a messenger a few weeks later to collect the millions.

To Jack's credit he has just played a power game and has not asset stripped the lab rats.

#43     Jan 24, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like another one of T28's many "ali-asses" (soon to be on my ignore list).
    In defense of ET they have tried to eliminate him from posting. But apparently T28 is much better at circumventing IP blocks then he is at trading.

#44     Jan 24, 2009
  5. Cult followers always defend the indefensible. It is extremely difficult to deprogramme them from their addiction to their dream. Facts and logic have no appeal compared to their Jedi Fix.

The techniques I am exposing here were not developed by Jack. Jack is working from blueprints and follows the methodology exactly.

#45     Jan 24, 2009
  6. Here's another ex. of the hypnotist filtering his victims. Jedi Jack need lab rats that will allow him to shut down their mental guardian of critical thinking. Skeptics can't be hypnotized.

Quoting Jack...

"Scepticism turned out to be another excellent filter for sorting people away from SCT, et al. People who learn to trade successfully go through an amazing gautlet where irrationality is not tolerated. Handling rationality in the context of scepticism doesn't usually happen. A person has to be on the tip of his toes at all times or he gets sidetracked.

One of the greatest examples on all levels of sophistication is doing 3 ring binders on peoiple(sic) in ET. I do it to discover the pitfalls of learning and especially of informal self learning.

when a person chooses to go the sympathetic route at the sym/parasym fork in the road, the ball game is over from that point onward. He forfeits the opportunity to differentiate his mind and he can't logically formulate and surmise how the market works."

So there you have it: you forfeit the SCT opportunity if you are a skeptic. Using non-logic Jack programs the lab rat to believe a rational approach or due diligence means he can't "differentiate his mind and he can't logically formulate and surmise how the market works."

Sheer brilliance Jack. Gobbledygook mesmerizing.

Jack's going to be pissed putting me in his 3-ring binder :) If you have time in between doing your sophisticated binder - how about a trading competition between you and me.

A 25yo babe can't be much of a trading threat. eh Jack?

#46     Jan 24, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

That Darren Brown stuff is scary stuff!! I used to think up this NLP garbage when I was smoking dope.. it's all coming back now. I would sit there and look around at people and be thinking how easily influenced they might be... Brown versus the chess guys is incredibly simple and entertaining.. except for the thing with the numbers which he pulled off and never explained how he did it.... Brown paying with blank paper is too scary too...

I pm'd to try to get a look at the cash cow code, nothing yet!! You have to prove your valor and honor first!!

Here's my version of OODA:

Observation: screen trading is mechanical

Orientation: a computer is better at that stuff

Decision: work up autotrading routines

Action: teach myself computer security, programming, solve the problem of the unpredictability of prices.. so far so good, anything is better than trying to swallow that psycho babble Narcisstic Personality Disorder new agey NLP garbage from the self declared great... what's his name, starts with a J....

#47     Jan 24, 2009
  8. and Jack is ET's Darren Brown.

Good logical approach - may the force be with you :)

#48     Jan 24, 2009
  9. Oh, Tara, bebby! You dun guv away dat you ain fum de lan' ub de free! "Programme?" You be a limey! All dem U S oy Vey boyz tinkin' dey be hoppin' a shoat flyte cum see you, haha! But Neoxx, he be a U of K fizzishyun, mebbe guykneecollargist! Deco, he be mahtty distrawt!

#49     Jan 24, 2009
  10. TeTa, a sterling (pun intended) analysis so far! Since you obviously have a more than passing interest in the area of unconscious persuasion, sometime you might look up Milton Erickson. Jack uses his technique of embedding commands or suggestions in nonsense verbiage. The difficulty is that ordinarily one accompanies the commands with voice inflection or non-verbal cues. So working it in print only is a phenomenal accomplishment for which Jack deserves great credit. I have used this for years with clients and women with great success after I discovered it in the '70's. But they have to be a bit slow-witted for it to work. So please tell us, why doesn't it work on you, JJ, me, Thunderdog, 28, 666, et al?

P.S.: I am so glad you have feelings for me, too. Alas, I cannot swim that far.

#50     Jan 24, 2009