TeasinggTara on Technical Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I will add that training yourself so that you have absolute faith you will exucute your stop eliminates a huge amount of potential anxiety. You may be confused often when you see events you don't understand, especially if they go against your trade, but you will never panic. Unfortunately the SCT trader does not believe in stops.

#31     Jan 23, 2009
  2. Jem, you are concise and precise.

Jack... we look forward to you demonstrating 3 live trades. You can quote the pro's but you can't fool them. Show us you are not a fraud.

#32     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Well put. Another concise double lesson for Jedi Jack and a very powerful truth indeed.

Of course you don't need stops when you see the future and What Must Come Next like Jack will demonstrate here.

#33     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Really Jack? You claim Neoxx is doubling his money every 3 days? Who do you think you're kidding besides newbies?

Then it should have been a cinch for you to turn $10,000 into $1 million in 100 days like you promised your IBD group you would. What happened?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

Hey, it's not too late. Why don't you show us now how it's done?

#34     Jan 23, 2009
  5. Over this weekend I'm going to explain how to hypnotize someone. Then I'll look at Jedi Jack's hypnotism and you'll understand why Jack sticks to a formula when he posts.

You'll discover why Neoxx exhibits the perfect personality for becoming a cult member and why he can't criticize his mentor, no matter what - everything is internalized.

Then we will look at how Jack perpetuates his fraud and what happens when you call a fraudsters bluff. Remember success of the fraud depends on how close it is to the perception of truth.

Finally, part time dancer and trader, Tara is going to ask Jack to rise to the challenge and trade against.. ME! lol.

I couldn't beat an average trader at this stage in my career, but I'm convinced I'd leave Jack in my dust.

#35     Jan 24, 2009
  6. Jack is very accomplished in hypnosis and uses a Signal Recognition System so he can see from the feedback when he has someone on the hook.

That's why doesn't actually respond to posts. Instead he sends out his message. Noexx is completely hooked and once you learn the basics you'll really enjoy reading Technical Strategy to see Jack's skills bearing fruit.

You'll understand why Tums as a unbiased moderator is so defensive of Jedi Jack he even broke Internet etiquette and posted my IP address and location (since deleted). How could I have touched a nerve so sensitive?

This is not going to be training on hypnotism but more of a look inside a dark world that uses the Authority Strategy followed by Destroying Resistance with Stories, Trance Formulas how to Lead Irresistibly to perpetuate a fraud. It's like a gun can that be used for good or evil and you can make your own mind up about Jacks methods and motives.

Everything that Jack demonstrates is Hypnotic. There's never going to be a demonstration of Jack's technique because that would end it all there and then.

So if you want to really see what Jack has learned in 50 years of trading countless successful students... don't miss this week's posts.

It's going to be an eye-opener. And Jack, I know you read this. I'm going to open you up like and electric can opener with a can of worms. But of course you can stop me dead and get big apologies from me - trade against me.

Let's see what you can do before I show what you really do.

:D

#36     Jan 24, 2009
  7. Let's begin with Jack's 4 Stage Protocol. I'm calling it Jack's because that's what he uses on ET but it is a standard technique.

If you go to You Tube and look at Darren Brown you'll see a master at work. It's so much part of Jack's work on ET I'd say a visit there is essential to understand what's going on here under your noses.If you want to read how it's done in print let's look at Jedi Jack's mind control technique once I open up Jack's can of worms.

It doesn't work on everyone just like a Hypnotist can't control everyone. It's essential to get feedback to see that you have got them through to the 4th Protocol.

Once you get them to this stage you can feed them onions and they will be convinced they are eating oranges, hence the disputes between those Jack has hypnotized and those who think they are as mad as Jack.

Jack's not mad at all - just a performer at work. His followers have been likened to those drinking poison while thinking it's kool-aid.

How can such a successful trading method elicit such extreme opposite responses? Aren't the results proof positive that silences all critics?

Not when lots are hypnotized and Jack is having a party at ET. Time to open this can of worms.

The 4-Stage Protocol

1. Absorb Attention
    2. Bypass Critical Function
    3. Activate an Unconscious Response
    4. Lead the Unconscious Response to a Desired Result

We will delve deeper into how Jack works his stage routine and how he embeds suggestions inside stories to prime the unconscious mind, and why those he mentors never demand Jack demonstrates how it works.

This is because the mind is already visualizing it working and they just need to take one more step to actually see it. It's accepted truth that requires no evidence. It's so close to the real truth that they can't see the need for a fraud to piggyback on the truth. But most of all they have an over riding desire to believe the impossible is possible for them.

Illusion becomes their inner reality. More to follow soon!

#37     Jan 24, 2009
  8. To break a hypnotic train of thought, you have to think rationally, think critically. However if you want the offer made by the hypnotist, you'll make sure that critical thinking process never takes place. You'll defend the dream tooth and nail like Jedi Jack's followers do.

Critical thinking looks for substance and proof and works like this...

Representation + Demonstration = FACT

So if I say I can use Chi to break a brick in two, and breath deep so you see raise my Chi, then I strike a brick you have determined as solid, and it breaks in two, then you have the proof.

However to prepatrate a fraud and hypnotize, you have to jumble up the rational thinking process. Here's one simple method...

1. Make a juicy proposal
    2. Support it with some true facts
    3. Digress with complex information to induce confusion
    4. Link it to a higher level referee
    5. Make yourself superior to the referee
    6. Return to the subject and Conclude with a fraudulent hypnotic statement.
    7. For added effect you can finish with a rhetorical question that assumes the fraud to be true.

Now this makes for lengthy Jedi posts and confusing links to all kinds of subjects from Camp David to Greenspan now learning to trade. It makes the hypnotist appear to be in the inner circle and a superior advisor.

All cults rely on hypnotic programming to ensure members cannot ask critical what-if questions for proof or to think outside the box. Instead only critical self analysis is acceptable thus ensuring normal observation is skewed or impossible.

It works best with higher IQ's, especially perfectionists who have a strong desire for the fraud to be true. Neoxx fits like a glove and responds like a hypnotized cult member.

It is extremely difficult to get someone in this hypnotic state to return to normal critical thinking. Ask them for a logical reasoning with a live demonstration and the best you'll get even after many years, is Spider. Yet the x3 is swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Come Jedi Jack, lets have a trade off demonstration. Me making a mess and you demonstrating x3... and I'll out point you on the ES.

I'm going to go deeper into how anyone can build up a following making a crazy offer and by using hypnosis you'll never have to prove you can do what you say. Perhaps your eyes are beginning to open and you can see why it is that when you criticize Jack, he responds with a 6/7 step response that has little or nothing to do with the question. Jedi Jack is trying it on.

#38     Jan 24, 2009
  9. You need an intervention.

#39     Jan 24, 2009
  10. savage

savage

Why is this garbage even allowed to be posted in ET??? This is why this forum is garbage!

#40     Jan 24, 2009