TeasinggTara on Technical Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Ah, they're farmers then. Fruits and veg?

#11     Jan 22, 2009
  2. So Jedi Jack pops back in to ET (that he said he'd left,) posts to knock 7 bells out of Neoxx and then deletes his post.

The result? The apprentice is full of praise for his mentor who mentors on Paper Trading After The Close - quite a unique specialty that is, and worthy of a new book title.

So look, I admit, I don't understand Jack, nor his method, nor why anyone believes his psychobabble when he runs from every request to demonstrate his ability. But I do know how to predict the outcome of this bootcamp.

I have cut and pasted some of Neoxx's comments below and I believe I am not misrepresenting him but will stand corrected and apologize should that be the case. Here goes...

"I've experienced staying on the wrong side of the market for multiple bars, with both sim and real money, which is not a pleasant experience.

The logging has been very sparse and incomplete, and the MADA has been marred with outside influences.

I'm working tomorrow, but from Friday, will drop the YM chart, revert to Beginner level trading, with MADA and a coherence meter, and post logs and prints with my charts.

So I got my report card.

Capital F.

I got a summary visual too. Tiny pockets of clarity, mere apparitions, drowning in a raging purple sea of CW.

Questions aptly posed. If I wasn’t doing purposeful work over the past four months, what exactly was I doing? I stay up, wrestle with the questions, but the answer eludes me.

Four months is not a short time. Books are written in less."

Surprise, surprise: paper trading is fine in my book Neoxx. Using another Index is fine too. But expecting the YM to always lead the ES needed one big reality check (an example of Jacks delusional self deception brought on by zero real trading) and that's what Neoxx got when he traded for real.

But Neoxx marked himself as F. Breaking even after 4 months is excellent. Making a profit even better. Coz the basics of these techniques are real, they work and Neoxx deserves a lot of credit.

I have no problems with Neoxx. But by the end of the path he is choosing will result in a much flatter forehead and failure to reach anywhere the fantasy Jedi Jack promises. Here's more from Neoxx...

A thirty-day program, as a distillation of five decades of wisdom, and countless successful students. Unplanned extension to ninety-days. Further unplanned extension, a proposition to spread the initial elements over two years. Fitting recompense for a litany of failures.

2009 to learn the ES.

2010 to add the YM."

Now this, for me, is the most concerning thing anyone has ever posted about Jedi Jack - that he has "countless successful students".

It is this gullible Jedi hypnotic trance that refuses to notice the total lack of evidence that will ensure Neoxx spends the next few years in a journey of frustration. Frustration because he will never become one of Jedi Jacks star pupils, and always be subject to put downs and self criticism - not because the basic techniques won't turn a profit... but because constant X3 ATR is the talk of drunken stupors. Noexx continues...

"To get things in perspective, I've averaged less than 1/2 the ATR daily for the past two and a half weeks.

Competent beginner level trading - channel trading even - using just the ES, should comfortably exceed the ATR, each and every time."

Each and every time, eh? Congratulation Neoxx on getting into the green... if you did. But you are on a sad journey because such criticism and daft expectations may eventually result in madness or ill health.

And for that reason, and also that Jedi Jack won't demonstrate his claims, and nor can any SCT practitioner... for that Jack, I consider you the greatest deceiver among traders anywhere on this planet.

But I will apologize immediately anyone of the countless successful students posts a few days of X3 ATR. Surely one will come forth as a matter of honor?

In fact I will start a new thread praising Jedi Jack and eating my words.

Come Jack! Punch me one in the mouth with a demonstration. Here's some teeth for a static target, just like paper trading

:D :D

#12     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Oh, Tara, you're such a drag...

#13     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Don't ruin my fantasy.

#14     Jan 23, 2009
  5. Thunder! You naughty puppy!!

#15     Jan 23, 2009
  6. Fret not Deco, these best is yet to come :)

#16     Jan 23, 2009
  7. At the mere mention of the word "busty" my eyeballs started to water from the elevated sperm count. I am old enough to know better.

#17     Jan 23, 2009
  8. Goodness I forgot about that! Celebrating a friends 25th with a glass of red and posting on ET is not a clever combination. :p

#18     Jan 23, 2009
  9. As ET's resident trading psychologist (all the legitimate ones having been run off by flaming), I am available at any time for a public consultation on your issues, trading or otherwise. If we need to bring in a psychoanalyst to prescribe medications, the eminent Dr. Emil Kraepelin is on retainer to my practice.

#19     Jan 23, 2009
  10. Jack, I feel a man with your mind should try his hand at trading. Perhaps you could make some money at it. You never know till you try. :)

#20     Jan 23, 2009