TeasinggTara on Technical Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Jan 21, 2009.

1. OK, no doubt. Then try not to think about what Jack said. The concept I'm trying not to think about today is CCC, "congestion, convergence and centering." Sort of musical in a poetic sort of way, don't you think? I am sure you can dance around it. And that you won't stew over it. Or make a hash of it.

#181     Jan 27, 2009
  2. Well, yo done gone an' did it, Bitch! Gots us down here in the asshhola ET! Ize gwine tara you a new un far dis!

#182     Jan 27, 2009
  3. euclid

euclid

Poor chap is lost without his master.

#183     Jan 27, 2009
  4. No, no. Following in his Master's circular footsteps .

But poor chap - yip!

#184     Jan 27, 2009
  5. The way down is up, I'm sure Jack could convince us of that with the correct phrasing :)

#185     Jan 27, 2009
  6. Al it's the rhythmic heartbeat of the market, like a woman who longs to be freed but wants to return.

Between bouts of great escape you'll find ccc provides the build up of energy.

Did we replace s and t with cc?

:)

#186     Jan 27, 2009
  7. Well I'm going to wrap this thread up now, not because it been consigned to the ET basement, but because it's done its thing... given Tara's view on the Jedi's diabolical SCT.

I was warned off Neoxx's thread by Tums after I made what I though was a educational comment for Neoxx. Dr. Neoxx had been with ET since Dec 2005 and he posts this today...

"As I review yesterday I see stretches of low volume, frequent internals, lengthy laterals and a lot of overlapping bars. So maybe this is the normal state of affairs. Maybe things aren't always neat and perfect and organized. Perhaps that was just a fleeting luxury."

That is not Jack's fault. I just asked Neoxx if there was ever a market, or an instrument, or a time frame that in his 3+ yrs experience was always neat and perfect and organized?

Tums PM'd me and I got a red card for something. Violence probably. Well I did add, How observant. I suppose that is a hangable offense if ET says that's a hate crime or something.

Somehow I think it's got more to do with the glazed trance-like state of Tums. Is this a sign of Critical Thinking utterly dead.

Anyway, thanks for looking here 120,000+ times and when Jedi Jack comes back in 6 months (apparently that's when he comes for fresh blood) I hope to have time to crucify him.
    :)

Jack - you're in for a rude awakening when we have our first date.

Love you all
    Tara
    xox

#187     Jan 28, 2009
  8. Here's what this wimp had to say when I challanged him to post his blotter vs. mine via PM

"You are a hoot mandeltroll. You've shown me I have the upper hand on you by pm'ming me your little tantrum. Since it isn't completely obvious to you by now, I guess I have to spell it out for you. Any sort of real blotter/account verification process, to truly be taken seriously, would involve me divulging personal info about myself that I do not want you or anyone else knowing. A superficial blotter posting on ET will just have you (and your cult) whining that I use photoshop or some other scam and to be honest, I'd be an absolute fool to waste time on a troll like you... other than pointing out the fairly obvious stuff like you are a quitter and are obsessed with a man named Hershey (good GOD, look at the # of posts you have about that nut!).

But, thank you again, for showing me how easily I can affect a stranger on the internet. I'll be sure to expect a response from you as guys like you have zero will power. Come on, surprise me troll and don't respond. Be a man for once in your life."

That's what you get from a trading technique which promises 3x the ATR (aka the Hershey Special) ... you become too chickenshit to Walk Your Talk.

#188     Jan 29, 2009