tear out your hair

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vanilla2, Oct 2, 2003.

1. How about online poker? One of my friends started with $5K made around $8K in wins playing online poker. I told him he should try trading :D

-FastTrader

#31     Oct 2, 2003
  2. funky

funky

well said.

#32     Oct 2, 2003
  3. Why aren't you working on new systems during this time?

peace

axeman

#33     Oct 2, 2003
  4. ges

ges

I spent untold hours playing Air Warrior, War Birds and Aces High.

Too much fun. But I'm getting old and slow and losing the edge.

g

#34     Oct 2, 2003
  5. good point. i guess i do most of my research at night, since i'm manually executing and some days it keeps me pretty busy. also the one 15" crt doesnt help things. i need to hook up some of that dual lcd action. good point though.

#35     Oct 2, 2003
  6. Merc

Merc

Join the cult, Dude!

:D :D :D

#36     Oct 2, 2003
  7. #37     Oct 7, 2003
  8. Why? Because you think he has too much money?

Speaking of online poker. How well could a bot play poker? Would it be possible to build a poker playing computer, put it online in a couple of the poker websites and just have it earn money for you 24/7?

#38     Oct 7, 2003
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Non fiction best sellers

:cool:

#39     Oct 7, 2003
  10. Kinda funny, lets see in a couple months if the story changes. A few months ago an alpha version of Doom 3 was on the net for people to download and many said it was a stolen copy. It later turned out that someone, I believe at one the video card companies, leaked the demo on the net.
    I posted over in the Chit Chat forum under the crooks thread that we don't hear too much about what happens to company officials leaking info, my guess is they are dismissed quietly since their names no longer appear on the corporate roster anymore.

#40     Oct 7, 2003