Team Trading and Charles Vaccaro

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ufctrader, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ufctrader

ufctrader

Velez Capital changed their name to Team Trading to better reflect their team-oriented approach to training and trading. Offcorse this is set-up by the president Charles Vaccaro to steal some more money from his traders. I wonder what is realy behind this and how long it will take to see some new threats on Elite from traders who are robbed by Charlie. Watch out!

2. Where is Mr. Epihpany when you need him, give him an hour to eat his lunch.

He is a big fan of Vaccaro!

:D

3. Where can I find more info?

4. ufctrader

ufctrader

And there we go again..... Another scam by mr Charles Vacarro completed. Dont get your hopes to high guys of seeying anything back, its all donated to the Vacarro family and friends plan....

5. rlw

rlw

ufctrader- Does it really matter? I go back and look at your posts and you really never have anything constructive to say, except the attitude of "I told you so". So what.

People make mistakes, but it doesn't justify money being stolen or people being hurt. I'm sure if you saw someone hit by a car in the street you would say "well the Don't Walk signal was flashing."

B]Velez Capital changed their name to Team Trading to better reflect their team-oriented approach to training and trading. Offcorse this is set-up by the president Charles Vaccaro to steal some more money from his traders. I wonder what is realy behind this and how long it will take to see some new threats on Elite from traders who are robbed by Charlie. Watch out! [/B][/QUOTE]

6. ufctrader

ufctrader

Well if you keep ignoring red lights you will get hit by a car someday....

Maybe the next time you see 100's of posts with the words scam and criminal in it about a person you are going to do business with. Please sit down and think about it for a minute and maybe ask yourselve: "Wow there are a lot of posts, maybe i should not do business with this company".

Furthermore i got a lot of pm's of people who asked for more information about charles vacarro, and i certainly prevented them from joining Team Trading.

But nope, you didnt do any of that, just joined Team Trading and now shit has hit the fan and things turn out exactly as predicted you are crying.

Before charles vacarro runned away with YOUR money i couldnt understand why people still would do business with him, dont expect me to understand that after....

Anyway, I hope you get your money back and charles vacarro goes to jail for a long time. But i guess in a couple of years you will not have your money back and charles will start a new scam somewere.

7. sd1000

sd1000

Yes, I agreed with you, ufctrader, that we ignored the red light.
    I saw negative posts but ignored because a friend of mine is a prop-trader there.

Lessons to all of us who joined a prop-firm because we don't have enough money to day trade is that we should not be trading in the first place. Consider this is an expensive lesson and a bad trade.

I wonder how can this guy not being thrown to jail.

8. ufctrader

ufctrader

I totaly agree with you. But a few years agio i was in the exact same situation as you guys now. Charles Vacarro stole 200k.

It was very clear Vacarro owed us the money. We spend years in a lawsuit ending up with almost nothing. I remember the words from my lawyer at the end: 'I took the case, thinking this was an easy one, because it was so clear. But once in your life you run into a real asshole that knows the lawsystem very well, and that was your bad luck".

9. Charlie continues to create his legacy...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=237723

10. ufctrader

ufctrader

Unbelievable..... Daddy probably had to pay for Heater Lee Vaccaro college again, so he ripped of a couple more traders. Up to the next one Charles!

#10     May 4, 2012