Team Obama admits it's a matter of race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

If you don't understand Krugman's analogy, you're not worth talking to. Do you understand Krugman's analogy (whether you agree with it or not)?

#51     Jul 18, 2012
  2. Of course I understand it...and I stand by my assertion that it's a sign of the man's complete desperation. No amount of spending is ever enough.

All for the very same reasons why your comment was just as desperate. The government can throw trillions at the problem, but outside of the growth in the public sector, private businesses (who also may or may not benefit from record low rates) will probably decide that it's in their best interest to simply play wage arbitrage and employ thousands in some third world country.

Of course your answer along with every other leftist armchair economist seems to be to continue to grow the public sector as a means to fight record unemployment. It doesn't matter that it's a tax on the private sector and steals growth, that's immaterial to guys like yourself.

#52     Jul 18, 2012
  3. btw, if I were you I wouldn't start issuing ultimatums like this. You've been thoroughly trounced in just about every economics thread on this forum.

#53     Jul 18, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Uh huh. Do you understand Krugman's analogy, or not?

#54     Jul 18, 2012
  5. What did I just write above?

Do YOU understand Krugman's analogy or not?

Playing "Ricter the Riddler" isn't sufficient.

#55     Jul 18, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Now you sound desperate. It appears that you do not (or will not) understand his analogy.

#56     Jul 18, 2012
  7. Seriously, this is ridiculous. I answered your question with a reasonable reply. And all you can do is start this line of bullshit where you answer every question with another question.

Guess what Ricter. You really have become a mindless troll.

Everyone here knows that you have absolutely no understanding of economics and are just a blind fool that spouts off leftist rhetroic at every turn.

Might want to think about a new alias. I think that you've thoroughly trashed "Ricter".

#57     Jul 18, 2012
  8. btw, I think that "debate" you had with Tsing Tao last week was really illustrative of your lack of critical thinking.

When pressed about your position of there being "no inflation", you ultimately relented and said "I don't pay attention to the prices I pay".

Ultimately, that is all you are about. You take some "esteemed" figurehead's opinion or some massaged government statistic and accept it as "the right answer".

It's just proof that you have a third rate intellect.

#58     Jul 18, 2012
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Government can take more of our money now and hire people
    Government can borrow money from the future and spend it now to hire people.

The money pool remains the same

#59     Jul 18, 2012
  10. jem

jem

This is what Krugman implicitly supports if you think he supports this administration...

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY): “Since this program began, 79% of the 2.1 billion in stimulus grants awarded through it, went to overseas companies.”

#60     Jul 18, 2012