Teaching the Wife to Trade

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Women are like old flames, and what do with do with old flames? Put them in a file cabinet for 3 years then cut then loose!!! LOL...

To each is own but I would never give my wife a trading system, lol.. Who else agrees with me?

I am better off just giving her a net egg (SMALL) then giving her a trading system in which point she might not even understand nor care for in the first place or she's a gold digger.. Pick and choose but I have been around and I know most women out there are either of those point taken.

When I pass away so does my trading system.. The fact that I was blessed with the trading system and only me, means something.. Get it, got it, good!

We can go back and look and see how many people will actually understand and be able to trade your trading system? Look at the turtles, not all followed, some or most didn't understand and if they did they changed what was being teached.. Anyhow, this is my opinion and i'm sticking with it..

#71     Sep 17, 2010

2. What are you saying? :)

Then try these techniques with her asap .... in this exact same order .....

swing trading, after hours, insider trading, silent partner, naked call, explicit interest, descending top, ascending bottoms, partial surrender, blind entry, ass-et turnover, position limit, pump and dump, voluntary liquidation, 30-day wash rule.

#72     Sep 17, 2010
  3. blind entry
    :D :D :D :D :D :D
    i remember those days.....

#73     Sep 17, 2010

4. No sir, what she hates are the red screens that even Photoshop, ET's lieutenant, can't fix in real life.

A few years ago I ran into this very nice couple with 2 little kids from the West coast on holiday in Asia. Chatting one day he told me all the stories one hears at ET about how magnificent his trading was and how nicely he was doing with his system.

Seated at the table his americanized thai wife, not only a beauty but a very supportive woman, had involuntary facial expressions that were hard to miss. She was in pain.

Later he got up to go to the restroom and I asked her, "he's losing right?"

Here's what she said, "I love this man more than anything, but he's killing himself and us with this trading thing. We've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars and he can't stop"

She put her hand on my arm and said, "can you help him stop, PLEASE?"

I didn't say a fckin word. I couldn't, not with his level of excitement about trading. Damn shame. Hope for his sake he don't lose that nice woman.

#74     Sep 17, 2010
  5. yeah...you just put your boa out to calm her down..
    :D :D :D
    uhhhh...and ahhh.... i love ET

#75     Sep 17, 2010

6. Q: What's the difference between a chorus line of sluts and a magician?
    A: A magician has a cunning array of stunts.

#76     Sep 17, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

#77     Sep 17, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Why do men die before their wives?
    They want to.

#78     Sep 17, 2010

9. My boa was under the table, pouting and calling me a very unreasonable boss. :D :D :D

#79     Sep 17, 2010
  10. :)
    i`wouldn`t be such a loser anymore...life`s too damn short:D ....

#80     Sep 17, 2010