Teaching the Wife to Trade

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Sep 15, 2010.

1. A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.

The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder''s pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, “See those, baby?? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!”

She is aching for action at this point.

After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, “See that, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!”?

She begins to drool.

Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.

He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, “Why are you in such a hurry to go?

“She replies, “With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!”

#61     Sep 16, 2010
  2. The future of Wall Street, in my mind, is computer on computer action, says Maymin. "Humans come in, they check their stuff daily, and it's just computers battling intraday."

I suggust you tel l your wife to get out of the busines now, as she will end up pissing what ever money you leave her, away.

If Public Traded Companies were smart, they would start buying back shares and go Private.

Wallstreet has no interest in solid growth of solid companies or the future earnings of that company. Its hit and run...and take the "Daytraders" money with it.

#62     Sep 16, 2010
  3. Humpy

Humpy

No better way to learn lol

As 1 old wreck to another - your turn to get the drinks in

#63     Sep 16, 2010
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

IMO, there's no way a discretionary trader will make it while computer on computer action becomes the battlefield. It sure is a dismal thought... Hate to see this kind of "change" these days.

Guess I should have been a farmer, or professional surfer after all. At least all I'd have to worry (mainly) about is water; the lack of it, or the latter, too much of it crashing down on me.:(

#64     Sep 16, 2010
  5. Let me assure you that there is still room for good old-fashioned inductive reasoning in market price action modelling. Ain't no fucking computer can do that yet.

#65     Sep 16, 2010
  6. Yup. First wife took half of the nothing I had at the time. I chose more wisely the second time around. She has more money than me.

#66     Sep 16, 2010
  7. Why wont this post ?

#67     Sep 16, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

As the Knight in the movie "Indiana Jones the Last Crusade" said when Indy drank from the correct goblet: "You have chosen wisely."

#68     Sep 16, 2010
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Why won't what post?

#69     Sep 16, 2010
  10. Äààà...ýò ïèçäåö êàíåøíî, íî ëàäíî...

#70     Sep 17, 2010