Teacher yells at student for criticizing Obama, says it is a criminal offense

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Grandluxe, May 20, 2012.

1. A YouTube video uploaded on Monday afternoon apparently shows a schoolteacher from the Rowan-Salisbury school district in North Carolina informing a student that failing to be respectful of President Obama is a criminal offense.

One student says, “Didn’t Obama bully someone though?” The teacher says: “Not to my knowledge.” The student then cites the fact that Obama, in Dreams from My Father, admits to shoving a little girl. “Stop, no, because there is no comparison,” screams the teacher. Romney is “running for president. Obama is the president.”

The student responds that both are “just men.”

The teacher yells -- literally yells -- that Obama is “due the respect that every other president is due … Listen,” she continues, “let me tell you something, you will not disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom.” She yells over the student repeatedly, and yells at him that it's disrespect for him to even debate about Romney and Obama.

The student says that he can say what he wants.

The student says that it would violate First Amendment rights to jail someone for such sentiments. “You would have to say some pretty f’d up crap about him to be arrested,” says the student.

“They cannot take away your right to have your opinion … They can’t take that away unless you threaten the president.”

“Not about him, you won’t,” says the teacher.

The teacher then tells the student – wrongly – that it is a criminal offense to say bad things about a president.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vjpWaESn_9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

This "teacher" has NO business in a class room.

3. BSAM

BSAM

I wish Ted Nugent could attend her class, just for one day.

4. LOL, thats a smart kid. When he says, they are both "just a man" it shows his maturity level.

This 'teacher' well, she became the child in that situation. :p

5. A big friggin "So what".

I just love how all the anti-Obama numbskulls put out this stupid shit that involves one person that no-one has even heard of saying or doing some dumb thing that they then use as an example of how stupid all democrats are.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU and the teacher both prove just how stupid the average democrap is.

7. You're right. The real issue is how a 15 year old Romney was a hair styling bully boy.

8. pspr

pspr

The teacher should either be

1) Repremanded for lying to students or

2) Sent back to shcool herself for re-edjumucation

9. You'd be right to say it's MORE of an issue, yes. This one here, not at all.

10. lol . . . pspr , you sound just like Jake Annlise Jones.:).

#10     May 21, 2012