Teacher ridicules student for wearing Romney T-shirt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 5, 2012.

1. This is the same thing that Democrats pulled in 2008. No kid wanted to wear a McCain shirt to school because they would get harrassed and called racist for not voting for Obama. Liberals are the most intolerant people in the world.

#11     Oct 5, 2012
  2. LOL funny shit peil. I have doubts any kid was wanting to wear McCain t shirts anywhere at anytime.

#12     Oct 5, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

They are bureaucrats.
    Overpaid bureaucrats.
    When you add their pay, benefits, and time off, it's a great racket.
    Check the pay of some teachers, superintendents, and football coaches in your area.

#13     Oct 5, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

He's talking about McCain's grandkids.

#14     Oct 5, 2012

5. I know a principle and he makes a little over $100,000 a year which is damn good. But he works all the time, most of the year it's 5 1/2 days a week 12 to 14 hours a day. I wouldn't do it for that pay. This is Texas so I'd guess coaches make bank. I don't think day to day teachers make too much about 40grand I think. How much do you think they should make?

#15     Oct 5, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Most of 'em?
    About 5 bucks an hour.
    Teachers with some time, make way over 40,000.
    I've had very close association with some of these people.

#16     Oct 5, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

The more these lazy whining asses get paid, the worse our schools have gotten.

#17     Oct 5, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

If any country has proven that more and more and more money is not the answer in education, it's the USA.

#18     Oct 5, 2012
  9. LOL just don't tell anyone what I should make I don't think I could work hard everyday anymore.

#19     Oct 5, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Wait a sec, brother Big.
    Are you a teacher?

#20     Oct 5, 2012