Teach Me to Trade - Workshops. Any ideas??

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jimclark, May 1, 2004.

1. FXCM does not have free trading courses. they offer a web based course for $500 for 1 month and a 3 month for $2500.

No in person contact.

When traders come to global to Train the get real traders to learn from and more tools than anyone can get from home or FXCM. not to say that FXCM courses are not good, they are very good, we just offer a different type of training then they do plus those that make it through our program are able to receive a firm account if they do well on the demo.

check out our web site for more info

#11     May 3, 2004
  2. as we are full for tonights seminar, please do not just show up.

we hold them each Thursday at our office and have openings for next week.

Email or call us to reserve a spot.

#12     May 6, 2004
  3. monetoz

monetoz

I would not be too quick in transferring the reputation of TMTT to Brandon. I think there's a good reason Brandon left TMTT.

#13     May 7, 2004
  4. jpaeske

jpaeske

Hi,
    I am new here and very interested in the answer to if it is worth it to me to go to their seminar which will be in my area next week.
    I know very little about the stock market and have been getting emails for a long time from Wizetrade, but at $4000, I can't afford it. I would still like to find a program that could educate me and help me to make some good money in the market. I hate to go to this seminar if it is going to be such a big expense as Wizetrade. Anyone out there willing to take the time to help me?
    I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you

Juliet

#14     May 14, 2004
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Isn't this Teach Me to Trade stuff promoted by
    the same Russ Whitney that holds himself out as
    a Real Estate Guru. ... One write-up of Russ Whitney
    can be found here:

http://www.johntreed.com/ReedonWhitney.html

- Greg

#15     May 14, 2004