Teabaggers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Haiti has surfin.:D

#21     Apr 16, 2009
  2. It is not about the taxes, it is about how the tax money is being spent.

If the tax revenue were going to their pet causes, they would not be protesting...

Imagine if Obama said, "I am going to increase your taxes to pay for the deportation every illegal alien."

Think they would be protesting?

#22     Apr 16, 2009
  3. There's no country on the planet that would make an American citizen immune for less than his $80,000 exemption on worldwide income.

If you have any suggestions let me know.

(Swiss cantons notwithstanding)

#23     Apr 16, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

The market is up under obama and down under bush so who do they protest?Yup,obama.
    This is a racist white power based protest.Look at the crowd of camo wearing cowards and their racist placards.Its a who's who of radical militia rednecks and losers.
    Has nothing to do with economics as the stock market is up under obama and obama didnt cause the mess since he took office.
    In fact obama has announced TAX CUTS for all these hillbillies who dont make more than 250k.And you know none of these joe the plumber racists dont make anything close to even 25k.

#24     Apr 16, 2009
  5. Cutten

Cutten

You can give up your citizenship, like Sir John Templeton. Almost all countries will accept someone rich enough to consider doing this, as long as you live there 5 years +, which you have to do to escape US exit taxes anyway.

Move to desired country, set up an offshore corporation paying 0% tax, trade for 10 years compounding your gains tax free, and use the $80k annual exemption and existing capital to live off. Hire a good accountant and you can use VERY generous corporate expenses for the rest. Renounce your citizenship on year 10, then pay yourself a fat whopping tax-free dividend. Don't forget to photograph the cheque and send a copy to the IRS.

Alternatively, marry a foreign woman and you can exit and change citizenship much quicker without penalties.

If you want to stay in the US or a subject...er, I mean citizen...then you are kinda screwed. But then that is an implicit trade - you are saying by your actions (or inactions) that staying in the US is worth the extra tax you have to pay each year. Take your pick - it's not like you have to become citizen of a banana republic, you could choose Canada, UK, Switzerland etc.

#25     Apr 17, 2009
  6. The whole world was watching and thinking what a pathetic bunch on mutant inbreds ...shamefull.

#26     Apr 17, 2009
  7. Cesko

Cesko

Reading your posts I am glad there are informed people like you out there. Just one thing. What kind of "racist placards"? If you can direct me to some pictures I'd like to see it.

#27     Apr 18, 2009
  8. dsq

dsq

#28     Apr 18, 2009
  9. Cesko

Cesko

I do not see really racist placards. Compare those placards to the fact that your beloved president has been attending Jeremiah Wright's sermons for 20 years or so and had no problem with it. If you want to call people on the pictures racists Obama is racist 10 times over.
    Common sense. Anybody attending Wright's sermons for years is a racist otherwise you just couldn't listen to the crap. In this country blacks somehow earned the right to be racists since nobody really cares about Jeremiah boy.

#29     Apr 18, 2009
  10. #30     Apr 18, 2009