Teabaggers wont be taken seriously

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Nope this thread isnt about racism, and i wont play your stupid liberal games based on wording. Argument closed.

#21     Mar 2, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

I could have a field day with this one if i felt like wasting my time going through old quotes of yours.

#22     Mar 2, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Is this how all of you "thinking" liberals speak??? I do not want to make a vague generalisation please explain. It took me all of three posts from your old handle to unearth this gem.

#23     Mar 2, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Epic FAIL, reichtard. I've never posted under another name on this website. You on the other hand have all the earmarks of a sockpuppet of some old rightwingnut ETer.

#24     Mar 3, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Coulda shoulda woulda. Later, poser loser.

#25     Mar 3, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

List of all the knowledge cupcake has to offer...... let me know when you decide to present some sort of thought process like a rational human being as opposed to just going all over the internet slinging as much shit as possible. Then we will have a debate. Here is your last few posts, it may be a wake up call.

Something just came to me, perhaps you are dating jeneanne garofalo, or..... Keith olbermann, they both have the tendency to do the same thing.

#26     Mar 3, 2010
  7. Nice, more Ad hominem attacks, where have we seen that before. :D

#27     Mar 3, 2010
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

This is the dumbest shit I seen posted here in quite a while. Regurgitating my posts out of context proves nothing other than that you are a witless little troll. Congrats, you've won the Lame Ass Poster of the Month Award and it's only day 3. :D

"Here is your last few posts ..." They is? Is you an English major, witless little troll? LOL! By the way, in English, proper names are always capitalized. Maybe not in the dumbshit part of the world YOU live in, but in most civilized nations, we learn how to use capitalization.

Keep going, rightbot, I'm sure you can make yourself look like an even bigger fool. I have confidence in your ability to become the dumbest ET poster ever.

#28     Mar 3, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

More violent anger..... let me know when you decide to post something about your actual views, i am quite interested..... oh my god you are funny!!! had to resort to the libtard playbook of correcting my grammar instead of arguing the point, eh? Keep going your on a roll dude!!!! (Note the lack of punctuation, because i really do not give a flying F$%*.)

#29     Mar 3, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

You are 110% right, here is your other quote of the top 8 things you said, completely unchopped.... let me know how that works out for you cupcake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from kut2k2:

Coulda shoulda woulda. Later, poser loser.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from kut2k2:

Epic FAIL, reichtard. I've never posted under another name on this website. You on the other hand have all the earmarks of a sockpuppet of some old rightwingnut ETer.

Quote from kut2k2:

Liar. I never said every single conservative was a wingnut (although YOU have certainly said as much about liberals). What I did was point out how pervasive idiots are on the right and how they cast a bad light on the whole conservative movement.

And if you have evidence of me accusing everybody on the right of racism, I challenge you to post it. Just because you're guilty of universally labeling all liberals as bad, that doesn't mean I label all conservatives as bad. The difference is called "thinking"; maybe you've heard of it.

Quote from kut2k2:

Could be. He's only ever responded to one post of mine and that was before the 2008 election.

Quote from kut2k2:

+1

Quote from kut2k2:

Are you volunteering? Sorry, unlike you and your ilk, I need evidence before I make accusations. If you're trying to confess, nobody's stopping you.
    So you agree with the wingnut fairytale that liberals have to masquerade as neo-Nazis because all the real neo-Nazis are extinct and would never show up at an anti-immigration rally.

I think we've established who the real nitwit is. Here's a clue: go find a mirror and gaze into it long enough for enlightenment to dawn.

Quote from kut2k2:

You're too pussy to own up to your lies.

You've never seen my wife, so obviously that's a picture of YOU. Got that self-hating black thing going full steam. Sucks to be you.

Quote from kut2k2:

Check out the comments in that link. So according to the rightwingnuts, there weren't "real" neo-Nazis, it's all just a liberal plot.

And you wonder why right-wing intelligence is questioned so readily.

#30     Mar 3, 2010