Teabagger wackos...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 10, 2009.

1. that couldn't hold a candle to the civil war raging in your soul

#11     Dec 11, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then what's the problem with the Teabagers?

#12     Dec 12, 2009
  3. Nothing at all except that they don't consider themselves Republicans. They referrer to themselves as "conservatives." These days the two most definitely not the same animal.

And that civil war between them will siphon votes from the both of them. Blue horseshoe says Barry in a landslide. Put all you're best clients in it.

#13     Dec 13, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given the Republicans politics of late, I'm OK with that.

#14     Dec 13, 2009
  5. aegis

aegis

The problem is that they've actually deluded themselves into thinking conservative politicians give a fuck about them.

Karl Marx was right. When the bourgeois want to remove the fetters that are holding them down, they'll temporarily get in bed with the proletariat until the fetters are removed. Capitalism replaced feudalism. Corporatism will eventually replace capitalism (if it hasn't already). These people are fighting for the wrong cause.

#15     Dec 13, 2009
  6. Exactly. A Globalist Jew Cunt supported by the Globalist, anti-Liberty, Jew worshippers on ET.

Christmas, i.e. the "birthday" of Jesus Christ (a Jew who realized most Jews are unrepentant, money changing sinners) is a National Holiday. Hence the honoring of Christ, be it through carols, trees or lights-if not deeds-is consistent with the notion of celebrating any other NATIONAL Holiday. i.e. Dr. King's birthday, President's Day etc. I'm sure many Southern folk aren't enthusiastic over holiday's dedicated to Honest Abe and MLK but because of Federal Statute they're compelled to suck it up.

ET leftist, loZZZeR fuckheads who've no problem with schoolchildren being "forced" to make videos praising Obama are FREAKED OUT by kids singing Silent Night.

#16     Dec 13, 2009
  7. Republican politics of late or Conservative politics of late?

Big difference. :D

#17     Dec 13, 2009
  8. dsq

dsq

Theyre anarchists not dissenters.Theyre bitching only came on jan 20 when a black guy became president.Where was the dissent for the president who engineered this mess for 8yrs???

#18     Dec 14, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

cant you find the nearest highrise building or tall bridge and take a leap of faith?

#19     Dec 14, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Republicans, I don't think there are many true conservatives left in Washington.

#20     Dec 14, 2009