Tea Party, thinkin about it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 13, 2010.

1. LOL He's really going to have to hit the prozac when RCG comes back after months of being active in his local Tea Party chapter and says "hey guys, I've been doing this tea pary thing for months now, I'm black, and I haven't encountered a hint of this racism whatsoever". ROFL Hermette's head will probably explode at that point!!!

#51     Sep 14, 2010
  2. His post said nothing about the Tea Party, try again!! ROFL!!!

Of course besides the fact that he favors protectionism and higher capital gians tax!! LOL!!! Yah, some tea partier!! LMAO!!

That makes about as much sense as a flat tax,pro war, pro gun rights, anti obama democrat.

#52     Sep 14, 2010
  3. Keep deluding yourself.

#53     Sep 14, 2010
  4. Nice article. It's interesting about France. People talk about the French here, but history show that they have been canaries in the coalmine of Western Civ.

France was actually the first superpower, post Rome.

Did you know it is a myth that Napoleon was shorter than most? I was taught that in school along with a bunch of other myths.

Were it not for France, we probably would not be here, as we were fighting against another superpower, Britain.

The reality is that people are beginning to recognize that our democracies have been subverted.

Culture wars are real, and they have absolutely nothing to do with race.

#54     Sep 14, 2010
  5. Hermit, here is my issue.

First, let me tell you that I respect your position. I read every thread you post. I know that I am not the only one, either.

Here is my argument.

Should blacks have eschewed Christianity after we had a choice to do so?

Based on your logic here, we should reject Christianity because of the CHRISTIAN KNIGHTS OF THE KLU KLUX KLAN

There are a lot of Christians who think that the children of Ham are today's blacks. Should we all convert to Islam?

Think carefully about this and reply, I await your response.

#55     Sep 14, 2010
  6. HelloDollar is a member of the Klan. How do I know? This is baseline Klan teaching.

Does HelloDollar represent the TeaParty any more than Sen. Byrd represents the present Democratic Party?

Again, not trying to bash you bro.

Did you see the movie "The Great Debaters" with Denzel?

I was one of them at Tennessee State University.

Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. That is all I am looking for.

#56     Sep 14, 2010
  7. Strong video.

Is Tancredo still a leader in the Tea Party?

#57     Sep 14, 2010
  8. When did I say HelloDollar represents the tea party? :confused:

#58     Sep 14, 2010
  9. You posted it in this thread, which would imply that you are attempting to link HelloDollar to the mainstream of the TeaParty.

Otherwise your argument is invalidated as HelloDollar would represent an outlier, and not representative to the TeaParty as a whole.

Did you post his comments as mainstream or as the exception that proves the rule?

#59     Sep 14, 2010
  10. Sure, he is linked to the tea party, doesn't mean he represents it.

He is just one of the examples among many of bigoted behavior.

Are they just exceptions, who knows but there are quite a few of them around.

This is from a recent Sep 12 rally.
    http://mediamatters.org/research/201009130053

#60     Sep 14, 2010