Tea Party, thinkin about it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Its hard to watch what is going on here in our country. I don't think Pres. Obama understands what he is doing, nor do I think it is malicious. But we cannot continue down this road. Dems, pubs, all the same shit. Do you think the Tea Party is the start of a solution?
    The Frank-Dodd bill pushed me over the edge. If the begin to regulate that last and the most free of the free markets, we are all screwed. What good is it to have a wad of cash in a country that becomes a shit hole?

Thinking about attending a meeting. Does that mean I should get the tin foil out?

2. Btw, according to the many poly-sci tests I have taken. I am a Libertarian or a Classical Liberal.

Do what you want as long as I don't have to pay for it if you screw yourself.

It seems that this where all the Libertarians are headed.

Less taxes
    Less regulation
    More governmental fiscal responsibility.

3. Yup, the Palin led anti-abortion, anti-masturbation (yup), xenophobic, disingenuous, anti-gay, racist, corporate sponsored and Fox promoted astroturfing is the answer.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What a jackass. I can't wait for you people to be irrelevant.

5. You mean like the teabaggers?

Tea Party's negative rating continues to climb

For the second time this month, the NBC/WSJ poll results show that the Tea Party has a net negative rating. In the latest poll released today, 36 percent of respondents said they have a somewhat or very negative opinion of the movement, compared with 28 percent who said they view it positively. That’s the highest negative rating for the nebulous political movement since pollsters began asking respondents’ opinion of it in January 2010.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_new...tea-partys-negative-rating-continues-to-climb

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

they already are. it just hasnt been voted on yet. they got their 15 minutes in the sun

7. I have heard the accusations, but no actual hard core evidence. Sounds honestly like to two party system protecting itself.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hardly, it means you're intelligent and or objective enough to realize that our current path, regardless of the party in power, is unsustanable and needs real change.

Is there any other even remotely viable "third" party?

(And no I have not donated or attended a meeting)

kermit is scared shitless over any threat to big government.

9. There is plenty of evidence here on ET itself, you can just look up more on the Tea Party candidates and easily cross check.

The Tea Party was legitimate when Ron Paul started it back in 2007, now its just neocons, quick-buck artists and Fox news specials.

10. Here comes strawman from 'Kucrum', if you dont support Koch brothers astroturfing, you are in favor of big guberment.

#10     Sep 13, 2010