Tea party revolution starting, Giffords shot dead.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 8, 2011.

1. A Democrat shooting a democrat in a state full of extreme right wingers:confused: :confused: :confused:

#31     Jan 8, 2011
  2. dcvtss

dcvtss

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rF4YQZIsRrM?fs=1&start=90;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rF4YQZIsRrM?fs=1&start=90;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#32     Jan 8, 2011
  3. One of his listed favorite books is Mein Kampf.

His other favorite books include "To Kill a Mockingbird," and "The Communist Manifesto."

His favorite activity is "conscience dreaming." He says, "My ambition -- is for informing literate dreamers about a new currency."

No matter how much you try to spin it, the guy's a classic paranoid schizophrenic. That's all he is.

#33     Jan 8, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is a leftist meaning a Democrat. He likely voted for Barrack Obama.

There is just no way you can spin that into anything right-wing. There is complete denial in action here.

#34     Jan 8, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Trying to understand a loonie liberal is like trying to understand a woman during that time of the month. (no offense intended ladies)

"Gabrielle Giffords, a Democratic congresswoman from Arizona, was shot and killed today"
    Not bloody likely I'm afraid.

#35     Jan 8, 2011
  6. How is he a leftist ?

#36     Jan 8, 2011
  7. You are right about that :(

#37     Jan 8, 2011
  8. Seems the right want to call a guy who shot a democrat a democrat based on this...Congrats bugscoe

#38     Jan 8, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I nominate the author of this post for the ET Jackass of the Week award. The OP is runner-up.

#39     Jan 8, 2011
  10. Okey dokey, dopey.

#40     Jan 8, 2011