Tea party revolution starting, Giffords shot dead.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Just in one of these threads from TODAY I have mentioned exactly who THEY is AGAIN (as I have MANY times in many threads)!

THEY are Globalist Wealth Entities that are predominantly based out of western Europe (originated from OLD western European wealth families). These exact entities own most all the shares from PRIVATELY held central banks in EU and US and own trust/holding companies which control a large group of multi-national corporations. These groups use "handlers" as middle management (many bilderberg meeting members, CFR, and Trilateral Commission participants are amongst the "selected" handlers used).

For instance, barry s has been "handled" for many years through Zbigniew Brzezinski (middle management) and in recent years through Timothy Geithner and David Axelrod and a long list of others. Bushie #2 was primarily "handled" through chenney, Wolfowitz, Chertoff, etc.

The groups/factions that work for the "handlers" (or are contracted by) are in the field "operators" (the dirty work activities minions). I have dealt first hand with "handled" "operators" in the field and they are heinous evil groups/factions.....they are specifically selected because they delivery a RESULT!

In the US Military many years ago, I had to deal with various ops that were "directed" by outside of proper chain of command handlers/operators. From those experiences going forward, it has been very obvious to me who controls not only our government but many staged "events" (psy ops or agenda driven "directed" activities). From all my continuing contacts of those still within the Military or government, it has only gotten worse.

#121     Jan 9, 2011
  2. I agree, the only thing that surprises me is that something like this didn't happen sooner with a political motivation.

Given how the democrats strong armed health care through against the majority of the people's wishes without having read it, I thought for sure something terrible would happen.

Thankfully it was just some nut.

#122     Jan 9, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I was worried during the healthcare takeover too. Some right-wing blogs were talking about "breaking windows" etc. Glad that didn't come to anything.

It looks like the House is going to take care of this forced healthcare mandate by cutting all of the funding. Works for me.

#123     Jan 9, 2011
  4. Of course it was. He shot a politician. Actually, Emanuel Cleaver on Meet the Paid off Assholes (Press) said that it was a madness that emerges from Washington. And it is.

The market topped out in 10/07. Nice rally here. No individuals are on board. They lost it all before including jobs, 401k's. So this, for the country, is like one big dry hump. But the money changers are richer.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, that genius from my adopted home state gets on tv and wags her finger at us telling us how great health care is. How are your premiums, guys? And wait till you get some miles on your tires. My friend is the best insurance agent I know, and I had a license for 30 years. I set him on my wife's place and he said, "they only have generic drug coverage". And I asked him, what's the big deal?. He said, " well, what if you have a disease that only a new drug can cure. He was aghast when I told him, "what don't you get that some of us are going to die before our time?" And it's going to happen.

So, if you have a job, your health care sucks, and drains your income. You have no discretionary income, which drains the rest of the economy. Think they'll be some resentment against the medical profession? But, you probably don't have a job, which means you don't have any health care anyway. And if you're waiting for Obama's plan, I suggest you eat lots of vegetables and exercise. Because you have a wait.

You think this was horrible. Yep. You think it's the end? I'm here to tell you, these fringe nuts are going to shake from the crazy tree like acorns on a breezy day. And they'll be some normal people who just can't hack it. And they have guns. But Congress will spend a few hundred million to protect themselves, and probably give themselves a nice raise on the side. So the next time, we get killed.

There is more talent on these boards than all of the Congress. Remember the Maxine Waters rant where she didn't know the word "nationalize"? How about Barbara Boxer? She probably couldn't figure out how to register here. And how about DeLay? How stupid can you be to leave a paper trail in such an obvious crime? How stupid can you be to do it in the first place. But, for some reason, every 2 or six years we put the same jerkoffs right back in the same spots. Maybe we deserve it. If we let the Chinese vote in our elections, and they tried to hurt us, how could they do worse?

Politicians, unions, wall streeters. As Amy Winehouse' parents said when she was born,,,,, "Man. This is gonna get ugly."

#124     Jan 10, 2011
  5. And to make my point again:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html

I don't have a handgun, btw. Just an observation. I wouldn't want to go knocking on doors confiscating handguns anytime, much less now.

Just can't understand how we put such morons in such a power position.

#125     Jan 10, 2011
  6. I don't see that map with gunsights on Palin's web pages - is it real or somebody manufacture it?

#126     Jan 10, 2011