Tea Party Racism??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Nov 1, 2010.

1. To the extent that Tea Party funding comes from Big Insurance, Big Oil and Big (insert lobby group here), I suspect that a large proportion of Tea Partyers are "useful" to groups which do not have the Tea Partyers' interests at heart. Beyond that, we are getting into semantics.

Remember this video that was posted recently?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnUfPQVOqpw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnUfPQVOqpw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

#11     Nov 1, 2010
  2. Bullshit. Get your facts straight. The civil rights act was a republican creation. MLK was a republican, dems tried to filibuster the civil rights act. Repubs wrote and backed it.

#12     Nov 1, 2010
  3. [​IMG]

#13     Nov 1, 2010
  4. WTF is this about?

#14     Nov 1, 2010
  5. LOL its a joke.... DOH

#15     Nov 1, 2010
  6. NICE!

#16     Nov 1, 2010
  7. Except that the sign was directed at me even though I did not refer to race or racism in this thread. This maneuver is called a sidestep and is the dance of choice for those losing an argument, such as you, phenomena and other mutations of the same theme.

#17     Nov 1, 2010
  8. Would you like a tissue?

#18     Nov 1, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

your counter to the original video showing real people at a tea party rally is to show a cartoon with manufactured dialogue (incidentally, anyone can program)?

show me a video that has real left wing folks debating the issues. THE ISSUES. not name calling, not racism claims, not mud slinging, not pointing fingers or accusing Bush or anyone else. debating the issues. any issue. pick an issue.

#19     Nov 1, 2010
  10. #20     Nov 1, 2010