Tea Party Made Up of 'Freaked Out White Men'?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Aug 10, 2011.

Is Tea Party Made Up of 'Freaked Out White Men':

1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  2. No.

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  3. I don't know.

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. I don't care.

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. nitro

nitro

2. Ricter

Ricter

I think her analysis is fairly uninformed.

This is better:

"The picture that emerges, then, is more like what you'd expect. The Tea Party is made up of more-traditional middle-class families who had a certain expectation of upward progress. Over the last decade or so, they've gotten stuck. Even before the recession, the 2000s were the first economic recovery in the post World War II era during which median family income was lower at the end than it had been at the prior economic peak, in this case, 2000. That's a stunning lack of gains for the typical American family. "

3. Ive been saying for decades that most folks live way better then their feeble accomplishments would suggest.

Apparently , that scam is over.

4. I thought that the Tea Partiers are the people who pass these two tests:

1. They thought that the economy was not important in the future during the Bush vs. Gore debate, and that what was important going forward was to have a president one would feel to have a beer with.

2. After Bush's presidency, they realized that the economy was important, and probably also realized that they have less money for the beer which they realized was now selling at a much higher price.

5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, yeah earlier this year Meredith Whitney was calling for some riciculous number of muni bond defualts, like a couple hundred or something.

Hows that working out for her?

I remember it because i was long going in to the weekend on some garbage muni bond fund that had gotten slapped down the previous couple days, and when the piece came out on 60 minutes bond funds got crushed the next day.