Tea party leader expelled over 'racist' rant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Shirley Sherrod, USDA Rural Development Georgia State Director, delivered at the NAACP's 20th Annual Freedom Fund Banquet speaking of racial considerations being a factor for how much help she would give:

Sherrod also spoke of referring the white farmer to a white lawyer, thinking the latter would be more sympathetic because of race.

The NAACP had no immediate response Monday afternoon.

#21     Jul 19, 2010
  2. Illum

Illum

That is pretty hardcore racism. She should be fired immediately.

#22     Jul 19, 2010
  3. The question was not how old I am, nor was it about my considerable education, this is diversion.

The question was, how did all those murderous blacks get their weapons, and where did the drugs that they kill each other over come from?

Do you or do you not have an answer for this question?

#23     Jul 19, 2010
  4. DC, Detroit, Atlanta, just about every major inner city has these stats. And yes, they are all black.

So, ask yourself AAA, do you want to be a Joe Clark, or would you rather tell your friends about your house in burbs and the benz you drive while making 6 figures?

Education is a corporation, and in every corporation most of the middle managers go along to get along. Who cares about those little hood rats anyways?

#24     Jul 19, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

...for the most part, with some exceptions, I'd say they're stolen firearms.

Does whitey force those "murderous blacks" to steal and buy stolen weapons?

#25     Jul 19, 2010

6. :D Too damn funny.
    The stupidity of your statement in question implies either a precocious 4 year old or your considerable education * was wasted on a fool.

* A chimp who attends Harvard for 8 yrs is still going to be shit flinging chimp as an adult.

#26     Jul 19, 2010
  7. So basically it's still whitey's fault? Is that he best you can come up with?

#27     Jul 19, 2010
  8. Nope, not what I said, and I can always spot familial upbringing by the fact that the lower working classes are quite unable to differentiate the illusion of race conflict from class conflict.

There has never been actual race conflict in this country. It has always been about where one fits in regarding one's net worth. African Americans also owned slaves.

My point, and Im surprised you missed it actually, AAA, is that if one is making 6 figs, they are quite unconcerned about urban blight. It is a means to an end. Those principals feel no more connected to their students than you do to your neighbor's cat.

Take your average politician, who has absolutely nothing in common with 90 percent of their constituency. They are populist during the election cycle. After talking up the little man, they get back in their luxury auto of choice, go back to their gated community of choice and get their kids ready to go their private school of choice in the morning.

All this crap is to foment confusion amongst those able to be confused, and nothing more.

#28     Jul 19, 2010
  9. Considering that I am quite certain that you never came close to an Ivy, and got whatever education you have from city college, I would have to say that you are guessing about chimps, and Harvard.

Your class envy is showing, you might want to cover that up.:p

And you still have not answered any questions relevant to the discussion, which I doubt you can. If you missed them, go back and read up, if that is possible for you.

#29     Jul 19, 2010
  10. That would imply a tremendous amount of irresponsibility on the part of registered gun owners, and would imply that gun owners have a predilection for semiautomatics....are you sure you want to stick with that hypothesis?

#30     Jul 19, 2010