Tea party leader expelled over 'racist' rant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Jul 19, 2010.

1. And where do all these vicious black killers get their guns? I know, they have family that is related to gun makers, maybe?

#11     Jul 19, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And who makes all these vicious black killers pull the trigger?

#12     Jul 19, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Unbelievable.

#13     Jul 19, 2010
  4. Why he "would not" ? I don't know what you're asking.

Just to shortcircuit this, a guy like Jealous who gives a speech to the NAACP full of lies about people wanting to kill Obama is not a responsible person to ask for his opinion. The mainstream media has a double standard. Far left extremist groups, like the NAACP, can openly advocate violence or foment violence and the media ignore it and refuse to report it. Did the media demand that one liberal politician idsassociate himself form Jealous' irresponsible comments to the NAACP? Of course not. When it's a conservative group or conservative politican, totally different story. Guilt by association rules, ridiculous tales are accepted as fact without checking and there are immediate demands to expell anyone who says something the least bit unPC.

And the mainstream media continue to ask why they are going bankrupt?

#14     Jul 19, 2010

5. Ummm, can you just answer the question? I know, they make and manufacture all that weaponry, along with the drugs that gives them something kill each other for, because we all know the excellent education these people had gives them access to any job they choose. It really is unbelievable when you think about it.

#15     Jul 19, 2010
  6. I really dont know what they do, as I dont watch the news. It is mostly agenda driven, but so is the "news" of the right. Politics by its very nature is a more civil, but still just as ugly struggle over power and resources.

Ultimately is depends on which group you belong to, and the group doing the most whining feels that their power and resources have been rolled back.

Politics, especially here at ET is really fun to watch.:D

#16     Jul 19, 2010
  7. Is east Austin with the softball fields and the stank river (not quite as bad as the Trinity) still a shithole slum? It sure was when I was there.

#17     Jul 19, 2010
  8. Jesus H. Christ, I've seen apologists before, but this takes the cake. My gawd, do people have any personal responsibility in your fantasy world, or is everything the fault of someone else? In your world if I go jump off a bridge, it's the fault of the bridge builder for building a bridge in the first place. Drive my car at 110mph, it's the fault of the automaker for developing a car that goes 110mph. Make a stupid trade, damn that broker for allowing me to make the trade. Absolutely unbelievable!

#18     Jul 19, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

How old are you? Mid-20's? Just graduated college with a liberal arts diploma?

You sound a little green there, bud.

#19     Jul 19, 2010
  10. Washington, DC spends somethng like $14k per school kid on education,among the highest in the nation. The education system is a disgrace. Schools are dysfunctional and violent. The dropout rate is astronomical, and those that do graduate are barely literate for the most part. The system is run entirely by african american politicians.

Who gets the blame?

#20     Jul 19, 2010