Tea Party GOP Senate Candidate: Evolution is a myth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Taliban: brutal fundamentalist islamic thugs who denied schooling to girls, imposed the death penalty for a long list of sharia violations, destroyed magnificent and ancient hindu shrines because they weren't muslin, harbored al qaeda, etc

O'Donnell: harbors doubts about evolutionary theory.

Yes, you certainly nailed it. No difference at all.

And really, the crucial issue in the Delaware Senate race is an offhand comment on some idiot's late night TV show 12 years ago.

#11     Sep 25, 2010
    #12     Sep 25, 2010
  3. Who cares what she thinks about evolution? Will she control the wild spending in Washington? Will she keep taxes low? I'm not voting on evolution. I'm voting on fiscal responsibility.

#13     Sep 26, 2010
  4. Eight

Eight

yeah, all these wonderful "scientists" that believe that the strata is calibrated by the geologic column and the column is calibrated by the strata.. that's circular reasoning that would get an F in philosophy 101 but gets them an A in the evolution class... it's bullshit.. they win the "debate" but indoctrinating all the kids into their belief system and controlling the venue for discussion.. they have the picture of all the continents fitting together into Panangea.. .but the thing is that one of the continents has to be expanded 40% to fit.. and the religious people are going out of their way to make the Bible fit the "science", who needs bullshit "science"?

#14     Sep 26, 2010
  5. I dont know how that pangea theory ever got started by thinking minds. If you see a river, you will notice that both sides would fit together like a puzzle also but that doesnt mean that both sides used to touch. When water carves something out it shapes both sides equally so they look like they fit together. Its atheists that come up with this voodoo science trying to grasp at straws to disprove God.

You can lead an atheist to water, but you cant make him think.

#15     Sep 26, 2010
  6. You don't want to know about her 'fiscal responsibility'.

#16     Sep 26, 2010
  7. Evolution is not a 'belief system'.

#17     Sep 26, 2010
  8. This is all so tired and lame. The media carrying the democrats' water by mocking and trying to destroy conservative candidates. They did it with Ronald Reagan from the time he entered politics, and continued as he rescued our economy and country and won the Cold War.

They never discuss actual issues but rather focus on some offhand remark or personal eccentricity or their favorite, that the conservative is too dumb to breathe. The reason of course is that liberals' ideas are so unpopular with normal people, the only way they can win elections is by lying about what they stand for or smearing the opposition.

I don't know much about O'Donnell but I know a vote for her opponent is a vote for Obama's agenda and for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

#18     Sep 26, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nicely said.

#19     Sep 26, 2010
  10. the THEORY of Evolution IS a belief system.

Definitions from www.dictionary.com

THEORY - a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural..

Conjecture - the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.

The THEORY of Evolution IS a belief system. So many of you have been fooled into thinking its 100% fact when its not.

#20     Sep 26, 2010