Tea Party Candidate Rand Paul Has Modest 8 Pt. Lead For KY Senate Over Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

What would you think of a group of white people who showed up to a rally where a k.k.k. speaker was speaking..... seeems to me you give one guy a pass and nothing for the other guy..... if you wanna play guilt by associatin then if you actually had any sort of honesty in you, you would have to consider Obama racist.

I dont play that game but you do.....

#41     Jul 30, 2010
  2. Yes, nothing quite like high-concept humor, is there?

#42     Jul 30, 2010
  3. That would depend in part on how they reacted to the speech, wouldn't you say?

We know how Obama reacted to the only outburst by Wright of which we are aware. We don't know if Obama had been privy and amenable to any other such outbursts that may or may not have taken place. As for theTtea Parties, we know that the participants had taken the overt racism, as depicted in signs and slogans at the get-togethers, entirely in stride, with no evidence of anyone having taken offense. It was only later, after having been taken to task by the media, that the organizers had pulled in the reigns. Not before.

#43     Jul 30, 2010
    #44     Jul 30, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

So if i showed up to a k.k.k. rally tomorrow but didnt seem like i was particularly into it, it would be acceptable to you?

#45     Jul 30, 2010
  6. I can't believe I'm reading bankruptcy can lead to fascism. I can see why the red states want to print their own textbooks. lol

#46     Jul 30, 2010
  7. Interesting question, although somewhat contrived, since I doubt that people attend such rallies in a state of indifference or some such. You'd either be for it or against it. Truth be told, if you didn't look or act like a protester against such a rally, I'd be less than impressed. Like it or not, association is what it is.

#47     Jul 30, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Obama attended the church for 20 years supposedly, you mean to tell me that was his only outburst? why is it every time wright appears on t.v. it is the same story?

Why dont you show me pictures or videos which prove the tea party has a ton of racists within their ranks....

#48     Jul 30, 2010
  9. No need for your redundancy, bugs. I've got you pegged.

#49     Jul 30, 2010
  10. Hmmm- didn't Obama tell us he was 'indifferent' to Rev Wright's sermons for 20 years?

#50     Jul 30, 2010