Tea Party Candidate Rand Paul Has Modest 8 Pt. Lead For KY Senate Over Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

No you are a psychopath for many more reasons, you want me to start the list?

1. constant false accusations of racism
    2. strong infatuation with obama
    3. overall lack of ability to fit in to society
    4. lust for Obama.
    5. Your a total douche
    6. FUCK YOU
    7. cant earn a living.
    Thats just a start.

#31     Jul 30, 2010
  2. I note that you removed one of the markers from your list; your claim that Obama is an incessant liar. Well, at least you back your diagnosis with science. There's a lot to be said for that. And clearly, your list does not in any way suggest severely impaired thinking, emotions, and behaviors on your part. Not at all.

#32     Jul 30, 2010
  3. No it isn't. They are making the point that bankruptcy on a national level CAN lead to facism. Just as bankruptcy on a personal level CAN lead to chemical dependency and CAN lead to incidents of domestic violence. Just as smoking CAN lead to lung cancer, etc etc. They are making that very valid point. Now, go and learn. You're welcome.

#33     Jul 30, 2010
  4. Is that so? Well then, where were your lectures during the Bush years? Explain the rationale for starting two wars, one justified and one not, while simultaneously cutting taxes. Where were you then? Oh, and "facism?" Is that a doctrine or theory about faces? Speaking of which:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFacWGBJ_cs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFacWGBJ_cs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#34     Jul 30, 2010
  5. Are you fucking kidding me? I was constantly lecturing during the bush years. You, being the waste of an orgasm that you are, are spewing shit out of your cum dumpster of a mouth before you have any clue what you are talking about, as usual. I was one of the most harsh dubya critics out there you fucking moron. Now go get yourself a towel to wipe all that off your face.

#35     Jul 30, 2010
  6. lol!

#36     Jul 30, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Ok here is your final chance to be intellectually honest, if you consider Tea Prartiers racist since there are a few racist sinces at there rallies, do you also consider Obama racist for hanging out with reverend wright?

#37     Jul 30, 2010
  8. The question is flawed, because I believe there is evidence of more than a "few" racists among Tea Partyers. Do I believe that all Tea Partyers are racist? No. Many? Oh, yes. Some just more subtle than others. But there are many taking cover, and only recently were the more vociferous among them told to STFU by the organizers, and only after the media took them to task. Not before.

We both know Obama isn't racist. Is Wright? As I noted earlier, he certainly got outed for some stupid commentary. Was it an isolated incident or part of a larger pattern on his part? I don't know. Was Obama privy and amenable to any other such outbursts by Wright in the past? I don't know. But I do know that the Tea Party, especially in the earlier days, was steeped in racial signs and slogans and no one among them seemed to take issue.

#38     Jul 30, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

I will continue to think the way i do, guilt by association is the wrong way to play people, im only sorry i didnt instantly lable that fuckwad gayboy1 as an asshole......

I will say the same thing for both sides, i cant possibly think Obama is a racist for hanging out with wright cause if i thought that i would have to believe the entire tea party was racist, i try not to play double standards....

#39     Jul 30, 2010
  10. Really? Please point out where you specifically identified Bush's fiscal irresponsibility with the advent of fascism, and I will gladly apologize for having misunderstood you.

#40     Jul 30, 2010