Tea Party Candidate Rand Paul Has Modest 8 Pt. Lead For KY Senate Over Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Yes wreverend wright is a racist, there is no doubt about it, i am trying not to play hate card however, as it goes both ways, if one was to imply that the entire tea party is racist just because of 1 or 2 people it is just as despicable as throwing Obama under the bus cause of reverend wright, thus i choose to believe Obama isnt racist through wreverend wright......

#21     Jul 30, 2010
  2. Anyone know why Hitler hasn't shown up in Argentina since they defaulted in 2001. How about Iceland today? Or the Soviet Union circa 1991?

Party of the Dumb is really too kind of a description for these people.

#22     Jul 30, 2010
  3. Correct. Except for the fact that "1 or 2 people" is a playful understatement.

#23     Jul 30, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

BTW this statement is so fucking false it isnt even funy, you hate race baiters huh? Why then is it that every single thread started about racism on this site seems to come from you? Revulsed by the dog whistling huh? why is it 90% accusations of racism come from you?

You are trying to play both sides..... maybe it is me who needs o wake up, Rearden is probably right.......

#24     Jul 30, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

I tried to do something, rev. wright is a psychopath, just as gabfly1 is, i apologise for thinking it might be different, i thought i could make progress with a race baiter, and apparently that is not possible.

#25     Jul 30, 2010
  6. Did someone say that ALL sovreign bankruptcy has led to facism, or just that it HAS and CAN lead to facism

Did anyone ever say ALL smokers get lung cancer? ALL drinkers get chirrosis and dementia?

Or are you too stupid to make the distinction?

Speaking of the party of dumb, i'm surprised you are not an official.

#26     Jul 30, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Fuck you, i will not try usiong logic anymore, i am sorry i turned on the guys like Rearden who are correct, the only thing you (Gabfly1) are correct about is being a full blown psychopath. You have proven you are totally unwilling to pull give and take......

#27     Jul 30, 2010
  8. Perhaps because most of the dog-whistling comes from your side of the aisle. Not necessarily from you, but from the guys rubbing shoulders with you. If I see it, then I point to it. That's not baiting. Shrouding racism in incessant, over-the-top and either general or unsubstantiated criticisms which give expression to visceral hatred more than legitimate complaint, is the baiting part. You're smart enough to know that it's there and in a fairly big way. Right?

#28     Jul 30, 2010
  9. Really? So unless I acquiesce to your laughable "1 or 2 people" comment, I'm a psychopath? Is that how it works? You are truly the voice of reason and balance. And, more to the point, thanks to your insight, we now know the rules of psychopathy.

#29     Jul 30, 2010
  10. It's called the fear tactic. It works wonders on the dumb as they are gullable enough to believe and fear anything.

#30     Jul 30, 2010