Tea Party Candidate Rand Paul Has Modest 8 Pt. Lead For KY Senate Over Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 28, 2010.

1. You are correct. But look at which side has a better lock on it:

You don't sense any "undercurrents" there? The generalities, the labeling...coincidentally, by race. Scataphungus has isolated, grouped and identified "them."

#11     Jul 30, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

Obama is not a racist, and neither are any of the republicans, you guys dont seem to undrstand what a charge like that entails. I have dated Asian women for most of my adult life, and i can assure you that guys like you who accuse Obama of Racism are just as bad as the assholes who accused bush of racism, grow up dude......The dems are playing the race card but there is no reason for us to play into it........

#12     Jul 30, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Yoour side has a better lock on it, that i can guarantee, unlike you i am genuine in my hatred of race baiters....

#13     Jul 30, 2010
  4. Up 'till now you seemed smarter.. but this one tears it. And while I appreciate and prefer Asian women myself... On IGNORE, half-wit!

#14     Jul 30, 2010
  5. And what about the deluge of dog-whistle politics that has emerged in an unprecedented manner since Obama took office? How do you feel about that?

Like we really don't know where people such as Scataphungus are coming from, eh? And there's a lot like him out there. Some perhaps a tad more nuanced, but their heart is in the same place.

#15     Jul 30, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

That just ruined my entire eveining.... :( LOL

#16     Jul 30, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I am not defending anyomne like him, you know it as well as i do, and there is not a "deluge" of dog whistle poliotics from people who are main stream.......
    I got myself banned already, i dont give a fuck about a clown like scataphogos..... i would have thought that was fairly eveident....

#17     Jul 30, 2010
  8. Just to be clear, the Rabid Right has more of a lock on the being rather than on the identifying. I hate race baiters. Therefore, I am particularly revulsed by so much of the dog-whistling that goes on right here at ET, on Fox and at Tea Parties. I don't mean to paint everyone with my wide brush, as I am sure there are some genuine critics with genuine issues, but eventually you get judged by the company you keep. And there's a lot of whistling going on in your company. Of course, guys like Scataphungus opt for the trombone.

#18     Jul 30, 2010
  9. Would you characterize Rev. Jeremiah Wright as a racist?
    I would, and this <i>is</i> a man who held a strong ideological influence over Obama for decades.

#19     Jul 30, 2010
  10. I would say that Wright has been outed as having said some pretty bad shit. Obama has since distanced himself from Wright. I think Obama can think for himself. You think he's not smart enough or bright enough to do so?

But what about Ayn Rand Paul and my earlier comments about him in this thread?

#20     Jul 30, 2010