Tea Party candidate: Masturbation is the same as adultery

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Imagine your opinions on the subject actually being relevant.

#21     Sep 17, 2010
  2. Not one of your best statements. The people need to be educated on how wars get started, the President does not have a red button in his office. If we had to go nuclear the would be a "clear and present danger" that our military intel would be watching develop in real time.

You put much more in the President than is actually there. The real leader of the shift to the left in this country is Nancy Pelosi, without the total domination that the Dems currently possess not much would have gotten done.

The next two years will be gridlock. The markets will most probably explode behind this news. Not because of what will happen in DC, but because of a stable environment there. They will fight until 2012, giving business time to get it's bearings.

#22     Sep 17, 2010
  3. Christine O'Donnell appears to be a Sarah Palin clone. Same type of exterme beliefs. Even if she doesn't win the senate race she will I am sure make millions off the tea baggers selling her books and making speeches.

DE and NV will be the two most closely watched races in the country. I can't wait till its showtime. I am surprized to see Sharron Angle with her nutty views is now leading in the polls. not only the republican party but our whole political system is hijacked by extermest.

#23     Sep 17, 2010
  4. Protocol aside, the question is one of deep judgment required at a most critical time. Does O'Donnell strike you as someone who could fill those shoes? Not that she's running for president, but look what almost happened with Palin, who is her bookend. The Tea Party is full of bluster. They sound like they WANT shit to happen so they could finally go bible&guns on everyone's ass and finally show the whole world their "real" America.

You people are playing with fire.

#24     Sep 17, 2010