Tea Parties Aren’t Racist: White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're saying the native American Indians had immigration laws?

#31     May 2, 2010
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

If you're stupid enough to declare the USA an illegal country, good luck with prosecuting that claim. I'll just sit back and laugh at you.

And why only "most" descendants? Why not all? Not well thought out, this position you've taken.

#32     May 2, 2010
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Ah yes, more mythology about the Great Bush Administration. Why whine about the Daily Kos when you've got Fox News spreading the talking points? I don't see FreeRepublic saying anything good about Democrats but it's not like it matters a rat's ass what they say. Apparently what the Kos says matters a great deal to you.

Since you responded to my post, let me clarify that I was talking about conservative spokespeople on TV, and not just somebody blogging on the web. "He's stealing our ideas" was actually a talking point back then, I heard Ann Coulter and at least one conservative male commentator say it on TV.

#33     May 2, 2010
  4. Shagi

Shagi

Whites and blacks settled in someone's else country without invitation and by force - and yes the local tribesman had territorial laws. Both whites and blacks have no right to call anyone in America an illegal.

#34     May 2, 2010
  5. Well, there are plenty of pics here of numerous blacks at tea party events. Even tea party speakers and figureheads who are blacks. Further, the only black guy in the discussion seems to be ideologically aligned with them to some degree. For any honest, rational person that's enough to trash the erroneous racist accusation. Anyone left pumping that accusations simply has an axe to grind.

#35     May 2, 2010