Tea Parties Aren’t Racist: White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

A)Obama: too much spending and amnesty

B)Republicans: too much spending and amnesty

Answer: B

Obama is a bigger government, wealth redistributing flaming liberal who has just added our health care to the growing list of over reaching government control.

#21     Apr 27, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

The teaparty's energy mostly comes from the distressed economy I think, and the loss of their gambling money.

#22     Apr 27, 2010
  3. Are you stupid AND illiterate??? LOL! There was NO TEA PARTY MOVEMENT when Bush was president. The organization didn't exist. There were plenty of people pissed off at Bush, and many of them were Republicans. Now, of course, that this shit has gone on for years they have become more and more pissed off about it and hence become more organized.

#23     Apr 27, 2010
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

No but clearly YOU are.
    That's what we've been saying, pinhead. The question to be answered by you is WHY NOT? You are apparently completely incapable of following logic.
    They didn't get organized until Obama became President. Very suspicious timing, which I've said before. So go ahead and pretend like you don't understand what I've written and try to put more of YOUR stupid words in my mouth. Assclown.

#24     Apr 27, 2010
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

I prefer Bill Maher's take: they're racist sore losers.

#25     Apr 28, 2010
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Some village is missing it's idiot...

#27     May 2, 2010
  7. You can go back and forth with the bullshit. I didn't exactly see the Daily Kos giving Bush high fives for saving millions of lives in Africa from his expensive AIDS vaccine initiatives, expanding medicare drug benefits for low income seniors, or expanding child tax credits so that we're at a point where a family with a few kids can earn almost 60k w/o paying Federal income taxes. Hell, the Federal Government dumped 165 billion into Louisiana post-Katrina and to this day one STILL hears of Bush's racist response.

#28     May 2, 2010
  8. Shagi

Shagi

The first whites in America were all illlegal immigrants and that makes most of their descedents illegal too even if some are 5th generation. The same applies to most blacks. Its funny country that an illegal descedent calls a native descedent illegal. :D

#29     May 2, 2010
  9. Why? Are you on vacation? :confused:

#30     May 2, 2010