Tea Parties Aren’t Racist: White Supremacist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Apr 26, 2010.

1. David Duke is standing up for the tea partiers, who he says, “are overwhelmingly white and non-Jewish.” Who said anything about tea parties and Jews? Duke tries to make the case that blacks are the racist Americans because 99% of them voted for Obama; actually it was 96%, the same amount statistically, as Al Gore (95%) and John Kerry (93%).

Duke says the tea partiers stand for the same things he does:

Tea Party people are called racist because the vast majority wants to stop the massive non-European immigration that will turn America into a crumbling tower of Babel. Most Tea Partiers believe that we in America have the right to preserve our heritage, language, and culture, just as every nation has that human right. The vast majority of Tea Party activists oppose affirmative action and diversity, which are nothing more than programs of racist discrimination against white people. The vast majority of Tea Party enthusiasts despise Hollywood and the mass media.

Duke makes the case that “diversity doesn’t bring love and brotherhood; it brings the exact opposite,” so stop pushing for diversity and let’s get back to our (white) roots.

http://www.alan.com/2010/04/26/tea-parties-arent-racist-david-duke-says-so/

2. My question is where were these tea baggers when Bush and McCain were trying to grant amnesty for illegals

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not a tea party member but I am very sympathetic to their grievances and concerns.

Unless you have a selective memory, had you been on ET longer than a couple of months you'd know "we" were (are) complaining about amnesty.

4. He was talking about teabaggers, not about the ET debate. Today isnt your day Lucrum - you are coming off as a moron on every post you make. Take a break, watch some Beck and recharge your flaming skillset.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So was I
    What debate?

6. pull out a quote from a figure universally recognized as vile agreeing with your opponent...

clever... be proud. you're advancing mankind

How about this, it wouldn't be a stretch for me to believe Osama Bin Laden hates the tea-partiers. All we need is him on video quoting as such.

Although, the left exalt enemies of America, so, that wouldn't phase them one bit.

7. A recent poll showed a large majority of tea party members are Republicans and will vote Republican

Why so much hate for Obama for spending and amnesty but support for Republicans who spend more then Democrats and tried to grant amnesty for illegals :confused:

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

I believe the word for that is hypocrisy. :D

I remember when Bill Clinton was doing things that the GOP agreed with and that had most liberals grinding their teeth, he got no credit from the right. Their response (aka whine) back then was "He's stealing our ideas!" So apparently what gets done matters less than who gets credit, according to the so-called "Party of Principles." :p

9. I agree :)

I'd add racism as well

10. do you have a response to that you worthless idiot?

#10     Apr 26, 2010