TDAmeritrade sweeps question

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by omegapoint, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Trying to account for the dividends I'm getting in my sweep vehicle, Reserve Funds Primary Class 15 money market fund.

Someone with a TDAmeritrade account ...would you please point out to me where and when in history and statements the dividends are swept into an account. Called support and they just keep telling me ...its in there.

cordially,

2. Catoosa

Catoosa

The last section of my statement has a section titled "The Reserve Activity". The date of the dividend therein listed is the last day of each month. This dividend is in my case is retained within the Reserve Fund.

3. thanks for replying.

Are you saying dividends are never recorded into the history and statements page and reside in an isolated account. Sorry I'm just clueless about this accounting and its my first brokerage account.

4. Catoosa

Catoosa

In my account, all non invested cash stays in the Reserve Fund Money Market Account where it earns about 4.5%. All cash sweeps in and out of the money market account as investments are bought and sold or checks I write from the account are paid. On the first page of my statement is a column heading "Current Value" where the money market balance on the statement date is shown.