Td, Pats!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by killthesunshine, Oct 4, 2009.

1. bout time for a pick.. c'mon FLACCo you can find a open cornerback.. hahah :D

#11     Oct 4, 2009
  2. GAME OVER BITCHES! :D

#12     Oct 4, 2009
  3. You must be from Pittsburgh

#13     Oct 4, 2009
  4. The Ravens really laid an egg going into Foxboro. Two bogus roughing the passer penalties, which led to 14 NE points, didn't help, and a dropped pass in the final seconds that hit the Ravens receiver between the numbers on the Pats 5-yard line sealed it for the Pats. Between the Bills and Ravens, Patriot fans should be happy they're not 1-3 right now.

#14     Oct 5, 2009
  5. Although I think the Pats were lucky to escape with a win v the Bills, I don't think they were lucky to get a win v the Ravens. Sure, you can say that the Ravens blew it with that dropped catch at the end, but it was just one of many plays throughout a 60min game. You could just as easily say that the Pats blew the chance to 'win easily' when Brady had a forced fumble that led to a defensive touchdown earlier in the game. All plays count, whether its in the first or last minute. As far as bogus roughing the passer calls, I've seen the same thing happen numerous times to the Pats. In the end, bad calls even out over the length of a season.

#15     Oct 5, 2009