TD ameritrade down again for me

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by freewilly, May 7, 2009.

1. Is this really Rodney King? I didnt realize that Rodney got into the trading world.

#31     Mar 5, 2010
  2. annsilver

annsilver

Thanks for your response Rodney. I'm not famous or renowned and as I stated in the initial post I'm working with aka, doing the grassroots research of this project for my superior. He is a former CEO of a very successful business he founded in the 80s and then sold in the 90s. A man with means and the time to stand up for injustice. If you or anyone you know have experienced difficulties trading with TD Ameritrade please contact me.
    ann.silver@live.com

#32     Mar 5, 2010
  3. Ummm, does "he" have a <i>name</i>?

My point is, I would never send confidential information blindly to someone unidentified, and I doubt others would be eager to either.

I don't understand why you're not forthcoming about who you are.

#33     Mar 5, 2010
  4. annsilver

annsilver

I just want you/them to email me saying they had a problem with TD Ameritrade and stating what that problem was. I don't want any of their account information or even their address. If you have a case we can use then I will pass on my bosses phone number and you'll get to talk to him. My information is irrelevant but if you must know I majored in finance from the University of Delaware and got a 3.6gpa. Now I live in NJ. I'm married and not interested in dating Rodney sorry.

#34     Mar 5, 2010
  5. When you did get the order filled, what was the timestamp? I've seen instances with several of my brokers where they lose communications with the exchange, but the order gets executed just fine but it may be minutes or hours until communications are restored and it gets reported back to you.

#35     Mar 21, 2010
  6. One thing that surprised me one time was when a day order of mine that didn't specify extended hours got executed at 9:25. A rep said it is normal for orders to sometimes be submitted before the open. I was happy with the fill, since it turned out to be the high price of the morning, but people who really don't want something filled until after a certain time may need to use something like Trade Triggers.

#36     Mar 21, 2010
  7. JPope

JPope

Not true, at least in my experience. I have about a $10k acct size there and I called in and demanded a rate cut in late 09. They gave me $7/trade +.75 for options for all my accounts. I know you can still do better elsewhere, but I havn't had too many issues with their other services, and the fact that they listened and acted like they cared was enough for me...

#37     Mar 22, 2010
  8. The comment of mine you quote was from long ago. I've since also had a substantial reduction.

#38     Mar 22, 2010