TCI M2 Futures Trading System

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by tamaharbor, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Does anyone know the real truth about Timothy Cho's TCI M2 Futures Trading System?

2. Truff

Truff

i spoke with his marketing people a few weeks ago. The system is very expensive, its a swing trading system. His track record is so good, its almost too good to believe

3. huby

huby

I did extensive DD on TCI back in 2004. I opened an account with them in March of this year with $20,000.

So far I am EXTREMELY impressed! Their trades match exactly what they put on the website. There is nothing shady about the results they post. Customer service is top notch and the broker they use is also excellent. I've asked for a couple of withdrawals already and haven't had any problems.

In only 2.5 months with them I have made $8,197 in closed profits. ($7,517 after commissions). My current account balance is just over $25,000 since we are in 2-3 trades right now that are experiencing some drawdown. The biggest drawdown my account has seen so far has been around 10%. I haven't been with them long enough to know how the long haul will be but they are doing a hell of a lot better job than I could do on my own.....and I don't have to do a dang thing. I'm loving it.

I'll be happy to email anyone excel spreadsheets. I've been keeping them daily, showing drawdown, P&L, closed positions, open positions, account balance, etc. PM me if you're interested.