Taxing the Wealthy Kills Jobs Is a Myth, If Not a Whopper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Now, that's a bit weird. You suggest I'm brown nosing someone here? I referenced myself, and don't think I can do that to myself, as Eastwood would have said, jk.

Any response to a serious discussion point above?

"If you're not ignoring me pspr, which I still think is the most bizarre thing to do on a discussion board. If you can't discuss topics, then how can you believe in your side of the topic?

Could you please address my point about Demand being primary to job creation?"

#11     Sep 5, 2012
  2. Mercor

Mercor

What causes demand? Most stuff we have we don't need.
    Doesn't too much inventory cause prices to drop? If prices go down what happens to demand?

#12     Sep 5, 2012
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Well seeing as how you referred to Free Thinkers choices of cut and paste articles as foolish, maybe I was a bit hasty, but I though brown noser was better than ass kisser or boot-licking shill .

#13     Sep 5, 2012
  4. Oh, now, you know better than to do the old Turn around, don't you? No reference to FT being foolish, nor anyone specifically. And, I hate to break it to you, but I have no need whatsoever to kiss anyone's ass.

Just like to have decent and civil discussions. Not that easy here sometimes.

Any responses to valid questions? Just more cute name calling? Come on Et'ers, step up.

#14     Sep 5, 2012
  5. Complete idiocy.

#15     Sep 5, 2012
  6. how about Word of the day :"sycophant"
    But of course rcg thinks that's the vocabulary of a Home Health aide.:D :D

#16     Sep 5, 2012
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Companies will try to keep the same margins or return on investment taking into consideration higher costs and taxes.

The only way to keep margin consistent is to lower cost of production usually with outsourcing. The other option is to raise prices on customers. All taxes get passed on to the public

In the end Corporations become a big tax collector for the Government.

#17     Sep 5, 2012
  8. at least i have read all of those articles and many more and informed myself. you should try it.
    i have looked at all of your past comments to me and others and i can find nothing of value. with you everything is attack the messenger. i dont know about others but i simply dont waste time on worthless people.
    in 30 seconds i will go in and flush my toilet and the turd named stoic
    will circle down the drain never to be seen again. on ignore.

#18     Sep 6, 2012
  9. It could very well be, I never said you were dumb, just not licensed.

#19     Sep 6, 2012
  10. :D :D :eek: Keep dreaming there boy.

#20     Sep 6, 2012