Taxing the Rich does not kill Jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PocketChange, Dec 3, 2010.

1. The real fact is no LIBERALS (large government creators of massive co-dependency) have ever BUILT a successful nation. The KEY mathematical principal that LIBERALS try to ignore is the FACT that at some point non-producers (those not willing to work or to build businesses) will overtake the production of the producers (those who work and/or build businesses) in a society. Once this happens it is all over with.....obligations exceed the production and down everything goes (economic failure).

You can't hide from the mathematical reality......the more you TAKE from the producers in society there is a line that once crossed it is all down hill.

#41     Dec 5, 2010
  2. Well said!

#42     Dec 5, 2010
  3. Thats all you need to know. All the rest is the cheerleading of whores.

#43     Dec 5, 2010
  4. I'm thinking that line has already been crossed.... it's just not clear to all yet.

#44     Dec 5, 2010
  5. I nominate this for post of the decade.

Talk to me about raising taxes when all possible spending cuts have been enacted.

#45     Dec 5, 2010
  6. No, they gave facts. Now that's unusual! [​IMG]

#46     Dec 6, 2010
  7. Go work for the public sector and unions. That's Where Obama has been shifting the money to, with all those spending increases. [​IMG]

#47     Dec 6, 2010
  8. This guy probably never worked at a factory or warehouse in his life:
    1 man and a forklift can load a 53' trailer in 30 minutes. Does that man deserve to be paid for all that productivity?

NO!

The investor who put money into that forklift deserves to get paid, along with
    the forklift company,
    the developer who put technology into that forklift,
    the trucking company,
    management who put all those elements together.
    The worker is at the bottom of that totem pole.

Don't make me apply the same concept to a snow blower! [​IMG]

#48     Dec 6, 2010
  9. Wallet

Wallet

+100

#49     Dec 6, 2010
  10. And thus ends the myth of supply side, trickle down "economics." The rich get disproportionately richer while everyone else indulges in stationary jogging. The promised trickle amounts to little more than an occasional drip. The US has the greatest income disparity of any industrialized nation, and that disparity has never been higher. To dismiss such a statistic is to be dangerously ignorant of the lessons of history.

#50     Dec 6, 2010