Taxes under Barack Obama for futures

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ggoyal, Oct 29, 2008.

1. I hate both candidates for different reasons, but Obama fans especially annoy me. Why? Because they naively believe that Obama is going to change their lives, change the country, put it back on the right track, etc. etc., and all that bulls--t.

COMPLETE bulls--it, and they actually buy it. That's why Obama fans just annoy the hell out of me. Do you have no understanding of history or politics? Grow the hell up!

"The audacity of hope" my ass.
    "Spread the wealth" == steal your money.

The only group that I can see who should be for Obama, are people who (a) don't work, (b) don't want to work, (c) have no hope of ever having even a modest income, and (d) want a handout. For anyone who makes an income, it just makes no sense.

#31     Oct 29, 2008
  2. Truth.

#32     Oct 29, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

All Obama wants to do is give a check to the people below the medium income level. He only needs 50+1 to stay in power.

There are a lot of voters under the national medium income.

#33     Oct 29, 2008
  4. How can somebody say a tax refund or rebate is a cut?

A tax cut is a decrease in the marginal rate. I get so sick of hearing this guy say he's cutting taxes for 95% of americans.

All politicians suck big corporate balls! But My GOD, most Americans are too stupid to vote in the first place.

#34     Oct 29, 2008